Finland's PAWG Minister Was clubbing till 4AM and Missed the Text Telling her to Quarantine

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
She’s gotta learn to move smarter though as people chanting about cocaine in the background isn’t good optics for someone in her position and stature. We’d clown other political figures for it, so she shouldn’t be the exception to that even with her country being successful.

@Thavoiceofthevoiceless if Kamala Harris was the President and did the same thing.....😁😁😁

you already know how the coli would react

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
@Thavoiceofthevoiceless if Kamala Harris was the President and did the same thing.....😁😁😁

you already know how the coli would react
The Coli would lose their minds :mjlol:

People focusing on the party when that’s the least concerning hypocrisy of that video. It’s similar to the criticism that Kamala Harris got in that that you can’t be out prosecuting for criminal drug offenses when you have/you are around people partaking in those same things with no pushback whatsoever.

Even people in this thread are being disingenuous defending her as we shyt on politician in the US all the the type for these type of things and shyt they do.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
She’s gotta learn to move smarter though as people chanting about cocaine in the background isn’t good optics for someone in her position and stature. We’d clown other political figures for it, so she shouldn’t be the exception to that even with her country being successful.

She should be the exception BECAUSE her country is so successful. If her partying and being "irresponsible" is in real time causing issues in defense, social welfare, or overall effectiveness, then tell her to thot after she steps down. But right now, let that 36 year old snowbunny live her life.

Like we not gonna act like MFers don't be at a ranch, fishing pond, or golf course 3 months out of the year.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
She should be the exception BECAUSE her country is so successful. If her partying and being "irresponsible" is in real time causing issues in defense, social welfare, or overall effectiveness, then tell her to thot after she steps down. But right now, let that 36 year old snowbunny live her life.

Like we not gonna act like MFers don't be at a ranch, fishing pond, or golf course 3 months out of the year.
Again, the partying isn't the problem, but more so the comments and people chanting about cocaine in the background. As I said in a previous thread, you can't be out here prosecuting people for drugs, but willingly being around people partaking in those same things. It's not good optics especially for someone in the position that she is.

That isn't just a random chick, but the PM of a country. It's certain that you do/don't make. As others have said, if you're going to do that then you need to do a better job of making sure that it stays behind closed doors and not leaked to public. We would clown other politicians for the same exact thing and her countries status doesn't/shouldn't change that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m here right now for work and you’re not wrong. I’ve only seen a few cute ones. I got a month to go in this place:snoop:
Might be different in Copenhagen though but I’m on the other side of the country.

should be fun…that vid was just a reflection of some bored old dingbats…I was just talking shyt lmao

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Again, the partying isn't the problem, but more so the comments and people chanting about cocaine in the background. As I said in a previous thread, you can't be out here prosecuting people for drugs, but willingly being around people partaking in those same things. It's not good optics especially for someone in the position that she is.

This would fall under what I said previously:

If her partying and being "irresponsible" is in real time causing issues in defense, social welfare, or overall effectiveness, then tell her to thot after she steps down.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This would fall under what I said previously:
My point is obviously going over your heard. She can thot it up all she wants as she's not the only political out here doing it. The thing is at least those others (well the majority of them) aren't careless enough to have it leak out the public. She's got enough power and sway with her position that she could easily have banned phones at that party if she really wanted to do so.

You can spin it however you want, but it's not good optics with people chanting cocaine in the background and her countries status doesn't change that. Even she was well aware of how the optics look, which is why she took the drug test so people in her country and the world wouldn't think that they are doing business with a drug head.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
My point is obviously going over your heard. She can thot it up all she wants as she's not the only political out here doing it. The thing is at least those others (well the majority of them) aren't careless enough to have it leak out the public. She's got enough power and sway with her position that she could easily have banned phones at that party if she really wanted to do so.

You can spin it however you want, but it's not good optics with people chanting cocaine in the background and her countries status doesn't change that. Even she was well aware of how the optics look, which is why she took the drug test so people in her country and the world wouldn't think that they are doing business with a drug head.

The irony is you're not reading what I wrote correctly. Which is why my point went over your head, twice now.