Finland's PAWG Minister Was clubbing till 4AM and Missed the Text Telling her to Quarantine

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I get what you're saying and you're not 100% wrong, it just seems like an overreaction

I mean, look at our president.

His crackhead son is literally on tape smoking crack & putting plastic bags over Russian hookers heads, while he makes corrupt deals in a country that his father is currently supporting in a war.

This is also after his father spent decades locking up millions of people for drugs.

None of that is real scandal in this country in spite of the fact it's wayyyy more relevant to our lives.

People don't even really care. :yeshrug:

But I guess their country has so few problems that something relatively small like this is actually a big deal.:heh:

It must be nice:francis:
You’re not wrong at all, but it’s kind of irrelevant to the topic and I say that as someone who thinks that people (including dudes on this site) have shielding dude from criticism.

Joe Biden wouldn’t be stupid enough to be in a video with his son or people chanting about drugs in the background and he sure as hell wouldn’t let the video leak out if he did. It’s just not good optics. It would be exactly what Republicans want and try and use against him.

As I will say again, the partying isn’t the problem at all. She just needs to do a better job of preventing shyt from leaking out that people could potentially use against her.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
A alot of europe countries are going far right:mjpls:
Plenty of European countries were pretty much right wing-ish for a while. And the fact that former german prime minister angela merkel basically initiated middle eastern immigration crisis 10 years ago means the right wing politicians have an easy way to get votes every election.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY