Finding out the homie does Coke

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I can’t deal with the rambling. Gotta friend from back home who is heavy on the stuff. She get on that shyt, and it’s talk talk talk double talk talk. Remember having to check her, and let her know she had some visible on her nose during a kickback she had.

I’ve never tried the stuff, and don’t plan on it. I just don’t think that would be a pleasurable feeling having something go up my nose. I think it would hurt

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Aint read the whole thread but the major red flag is dude tryna to pressure op in to doing hard drugs.

Thats enough to cut dude off.

Any one who pressures someone into trying any intoxicant is a scumbag. I don't care if its just alcohol.

Because just because your functional with it doesn't mean the next person will be.

If you do anything stronger than liquor or weed you shouldnt even offer...you should ask if its ok to do it in the presence of people who are unconfirmed to do that drug. And if they're curious they can ask. That way if they develop a habit your conscious can be somewhat clear.

In a somewhat unrelated note...(your I guess ex) homie probably shares his wife.

Chubby chicks who do coke are down for whatever and if the wolves find out she a user they gonna entice her to the telly with a bag.

Last edited:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
More than likely it'll be his woman that influences him to up his usage of coke. Women get on that shyt and really be on it. I've seen a women come home from a night of dancing and look for the dope man as soon as she stepped out her car. Her dude ran out the house, chased her down, and tore through her jean pockets to take the money. She was mad mad.

When I was 19 a pretty ass freak wrote her number down and handed it to me. She told me her story. She was in the process of staying clean and gettin her life back right. But one night a couple months later she called me over. We talked like we usually did. Then she pulled a plate of snow out and just started doing her thing right in front of me. I mean she was just talking hella shyt for hours and hours. At like 6am we go to her room and she takes the plate with her lol. She hits a line and says "now I want you to fukk the shut out of me". Who was I to not oblige? I did as I was asked lol. One thing I respect is she never once asked me to try that shyt. I'd just chill wit her, let her do her thing, then blow her back out.

That shyt is for people with a good lump of disposable income. Niggs who ain't living like that should not be indulging in coke. Because once it grabs them and they can't afford it GAME OVER.
If your homie ain't got the funds to keep up that girl is going to push her and him over the edge. Because his woman will be the one demanding that he finds some. If he can't get none you know what she gon do to get hers. BY ANY MEANS

Came to basically say this. Wifey going. She was prolly the one that asked her hubby to let the cat out the bag.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I feel you OP. I really hate old ass coke heads.

I got a good friend, who is like a brother to me, just found out that nicca on dope. Loaned money to him and everything.:snoop:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Damn. Y'all some uptight mfs.

My only substance that has ever been an issue is booze.

I smoke very often but that doesn't seem to have many drawbacks.

Other than that I have played around with just about everything except Heroin.

Never got hooked from doing a random bump or line of coke. As a teen in the 90s I even went on a straight up crack binge with a young crackhead all night one night. Didn't get hooked. Never thought about messing with it again.

If someone I know tells me they do coke I treat it like they told me they are vegan or they told me they go to Starbucks every day.

Okay great. Good to know.

Doesn't bother me at all. Then again, dudes I know that do fux with it are not hiding in chicken coops or any weird shyt . Like, I didn't even know just to be around them.

So maybe if your cokehead homies are buggin then I can see that being a problem
:francis:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here comparing that shyt to a strong cup of coffee. :deadrose:

if you’ve never done it how can you argue that that’s not fact? Out of all the uppers, including caffeine, coke is the weakest shyt. If you’ve ever been prescribed adderall, coke is like a diet version of adderall. Addy is like coke on steroid and you’ll never hear anybody act like someone on addy is a junkie.

ive tried damn near everything and in my opinion the worst drug that is the most addictive is the one most commonly acceptable and that’s ALCOHOL

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
There’s a lady who was an alcoholic..

she used water as a coping substance and

Would drink until it caused a sort of dissociative high

eventually she passed
you're saying that this woman became a water addict and died from being waterlogged? :picard:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve never in my life seen someone spend $500 in one night on Starbucks or sell electronics to get a cup of joe :russ:

nikkas not selling electronics to do cocain breh. Cocaine is NOT crack. I think that's the disconnect in this thread. Squares in here looking at the average coke head as some junkie that's out on the streets. Coke heads are usually people who own businesses (especially night life related), successful salesmen who bring in millions for their companies, CEO's, even doctors and lawyers. For the type of people that do coke, spending 500 on some coke aint shyt. The people who are doing that are usually buying with pocket change, just like buying Starbucks is done with pocket change for the normal person. Also think about the millions of people who can literally not miss miss a day without getting that caffeine fix (I am that person lol).

Cocaine is not a poor man's drug, and not really all that damaging to one's lifestyle. The biggest coke head I know makes 500k+ a year and is highly successful. Just likes to party a lot lol.

Your average 19 year old that's popping adderall to study for a calc exam in college is doing a drug that is MUCH MUCH MUCH stronger than coke.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
op got the coke heads pushing back hard in here :mjlol:

Get VAXXED THOUGH

laughing-hysterically-thats-funny.gif