Finding out the homie does Coke

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
fetchimage

What does him doing coke have to do with you?

lean, molly, percs, xans and all that extra shyt really is not as common as nikkas try to make it seem.

hip-hop culture is not black american culture.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
When it's meth is when you can be worried..

My whole crew started smoking it...

I didn't for the first year. Ended up trying it and ended up doing it about twice a month for about 3 years:russ:

As long as you're still young, functional and going to work.. then it's all good:manny:

I got friends in their 40s and 50s that still get a little bag every Thursday night :pachaha:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
This is a fact no one will acknowledge
The statement requires context like one woman is more attractive than another, how?
Alcohol causes more deaths yearly by motor vehicle accidents and chronic diseases like cirrhosis, high blood pressure. Opioids will kill you instantly because it can stop your respiratory drive and abnormal heart rhythms. The narrative in this thread that a line or two once in a while is safe is just bananas.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Coke ain't that bad.

It's the danger of shyt being laced with fent nowadays.

If it's pure white have fun but don't indulge

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Once again I’m not suprised by the responses in this thread

with everything the black community went through with Crack and also freebasing coke, we look at that drug as the WORST as a whole.

It wasn’t till I got in other environments did I see how common it was for people to “party” with it on weekends.

Breh you partying with people before they hit bottom, die or go to rehab.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I can’t deal with the rambling. Gotta friend from back home who is heavy on the stuff. She get on that shyt, and it’s talk talk talk double talk talk. Remember having to check her, and let her know she had some visible on her nose during a kickback she had.

I’ve never tried the stuff, and don’t plan on it. I just don’t think that would be a pleasurable feeling having something go up my nose. I think it would hurt

That shyt drives me crazy.