Finding out the homie does Coke

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
nikkas not selling electronics to do cocain breh. Cocaine is NOT crack. I think that's the disconnect in this thread. Squares in here looking at the average coke head as some junkie that's out on the streets. Coke heads are usually people who own businesses (especially night life related), successful salesmen who bring in millions for their companies, CEO's, even doctors and lawyers. For the type of people that do coke, spending 500 on some coke aint shyt. The people who are doing that are usually buying with pocket change, just like buying Starbucks is done with pocket change for the normal person. Also think about the millions of people who can literally not miss miss a day without getting that caffeine fix (I am that person lol).

Cocaine is not a poor man's drug, and not really all that damaging to one's lifestyle. The biggest coke head I know makes 500k+ a year and is highly successful. Just likes to party a lot lol.

Your average 19 year old that's popping adderall to study for a calc exam in college is doing a drug that is MUCH MUCH MUCH stronger than coke.

I 100% saw a friend’s brother sell a car stereo to get coke money, and a girl I knew once traded a DVD player for half a gram. Didn’t read the rest

Daps
Aint read the whole thread but the major red flag is dude tryna to pressure op in to doing hard drugs.

Thats enough to cut dude off.

Any one who pressures someone into trying any intoxicant is a scumbag. I don't care if its just alcohol.

Because just because your functional with it doesn't mean the next person will be.

If you do anything stronger than liquor or weed you shouldnt even offer...you should ask if its ok to do it in the presence of people who are unconfirmed to do that drug. And if they're curious they can ask. That way if they develop a habit your conscious can be somewhat clear.

In a somewhat unrelated note...(your I guess ex) homie probably shares his wife.

Chubby chicks who do coke are down for whatever and if the wolves find out she a user they gonna entice her the telly with a bag.

Just chubby women who do coke?

Why not all women who do coke?

:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I can’t deal with the rambling. Gotta friend from back home who is heavy on the stuff. She get on that shyt, and it’s talk talk talk double talk talk. Remember having to check her, and let her know she had some visible on her nose during a kickback she had.

I’ve never tried the stuff, and don’t plan on it. I just don’t think that would be a pleasurable feeling having something go up my nose. I think it would hurt

I feel you, one of my childhood friends is this way.

Cant even squeeze a word in during a conversation :francis:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pray for that man, tell him you will help him beat this addiction and when he's not looking snatch his reup

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas not selling electronics to do cocain breh. Cocaine is NOT crack. I think that's the disconnect in this thread. Squares in here looking at the average coke head as some junkie that's out on the streets. Coke heads are usually people who own businesses (especially night life related), successful salesmen who bring in millions for their companies, CEO's, even doctors and lawyers. For the type of people that do coke, spending 500 on some coke aint shyt. The people who are doing that are usually buying with pocket change, just like buying Starbucks is done with pocket change for the normal person. Also think about the millions of people who can literally not miss miss a day without getting that caffeine fix (I am that person lol).

Cocaine is not a poor man's drug, and not really all that damaging to one's lifestyle. The biggest coke head I know makes 500k+ a year and is highly successful. Just likes to party a lot lol.

Your average 19 year old that's popping adderall to study for a calc exam in college is doing a drug that is MUCH MUCH MUCH stronger than coke.

There are plenty of coke heads who only buy $20 bags and get high everyday. All them coke spots on every block in Washington heights caters to that clientele.

Many of these people working low level jobs who’ll get paid and go spend $80 at the coke spot and then $20 here and there to get by. Coke Hasn’t been exclusively for people with big money since the mid to late 90s.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Once again I’m not suprised by the responses in this thread

with everything the black community went through with Crack and also freebasing coke, we look at that drug as the WORST as a whole.

It wasn’t till I got in other environments did I see how common it was for people to “party” with it on weekends.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
and that’s just my thing dog. He talked to me extensively about his fathers crack used back in the 80s and with him growing up. And that put a strain on the relationship even to this day. He has a lot of other issues with his mother his brother was killed when he was 14 and his pops has been on and off of drugs since the 80s and he’s not with his mom anymore. I really feel like his wife and him are hurting internally and turning to substances to numb the pain but it is low-key dangerous as fukk. His wife is dealing with mommy issues because she is half Mexican and black. She is the only black child from her mother and the mom has a lot of anger issues and resentment towards Black people. So they are both dealing with some heavy shyt and using the drugs is not the way to me. And like you just said man that come down and that depression can be a bytch
Don't just cut him off completely but distance urself and let him know don't do it around u or in ur car.

Him and his wife using that (probably along with alcohol and smoke) to enhance their happiness and numb the pain. He may need ur support with coping with complex life issues.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
15 pages on THE HOMIE DOES COKE and yall don't even know him. :snoop:

Let THE HOMIE DOES COKE and his bytch do coke in peace brehs. :dahell:

@2 one 3 you are a whole bytch ass for putting THE HOMIE DOES COKE business all on the internet like this.
:ufdup: