Finding a women good with money is A LIFE GOAL and a quick way to elevate your life as a black man in this society

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So is the Coli ready to admit that the Kevin Samuels “men don’t care what a woman does or makes” shyt was nonsense? Successful men marry successful women. It’s the fastest way to move up in society. You can effectively double your income. And if she understands how to budget and helps you make good financial decisions? Even better.
it doesn't impact whether or not i would start a relationship, but it does affect the kind of relationship.
My ex Wife is a Doctor, my girlfriend does art projects and sells them on etsy every now and then.
Myself personally? I Prefer the girlfriend by far. But i do like the fact that my daughter has a doctor for a mother.
Wouldn't want a broke ex-wife/baby mom.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
So is the Coli ready to admit that the Kevin Samuels “men don’t care what a woman does or makes” shyt was nonsense? Successful men marry successful women. It’s the fastest way to move up in society. You can effectively double your income. And if she understands how to budget and helps you make good financial decisions? Even better.
Maybe he was speaking about CEOs and shyt lol
but hell yeah i care about a woman's career, money, credit, debt all that
Chase after liabilities, brehs

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
And I have home girls who are nurses and physicians assistants…they want prenups, they are home owners with real estate portfolios and are they are extreme penny pinchers… it really just depends on who you want. It really just depends on who you want.

Let’s be honest, most American men and Nigerian men are into savings hoes
You just reinforces my point. They keep their money and spend their partners.

And marrying most women according to most men, is saving a 403.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Trying to find a decent looking modestly successful women in her 30's that can help a brother save his money and fix his credit.

Is that hard to find in 2024?

I'm officially done with fiscally irresponsible women who run up credit cards and have to go on extravagent vacations every 6 months.

Point me in the direction of the ladies with 730 and up credit scores, own their home, healthy 401ks and savings.

:win: glad I got my ole lady. Cheapskate, GREAT financially, not a SM clout chasing bozo.

And got a fat ass:whew:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
:camby:Don’t listen to this fellas if you plan on marrying someone fellas…this is how men get hit over the head in divorce paying vaginamony out the ass
Yeah I guess being divorced by a 6 figure woman is a more desirable outcome
:ehh:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Yeah I guess being divorced by a 6 figure woman is a more desirable outcome
:ehh:
Yep it is. You don’t lose as much… the closer yall are in income, the less damage is done… when there’s a big discrepancy in income, that’s when there’s a bigger hit…whether it’s man or woman

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
You do realize that The Lead Attorney has said that he won't get married period due to how the divorce laws work. Not "I'll only get married to a brehette with money" it's "I'm not getting married" :patrice:
He’s been married.. and was nearly married again…

Where’s the flaw in his argument? He’s a gahdamn divorce attorney tellin you how the laws are and what can likely happen if you marry a loser. This goes for men and women

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
He’s been married.. and was nearly married again…

Where’s the flaw in his argument? He’s a gahdamn divorce attorney tellin you how the laws are and what can likely happen if you marry a loser. This goes for men and women
There's no flaw in his argument. He's just a guy who's evaluated how marriage works and made the ultimate conclusion that he won't do it due to divorce laws. I think that's ultimately the path where putting too much weight on worst possible outcome will lead anyone and I don't see how following his logic won't lead you to that path down the line as it's sound. :yeshrug:

And how is someone making 45k a "loser" :jbhmm:? Do you judge the content of someone's character based solely on what they make?

Let's talk about the woman I described in this hypothetical. She goes to work, makes her 45k, cooks for you, keeps your house clean, and follows your financial plan to the point where y'all can use that 45k to create an extra safety net to maintain your modest life...

This describes a loser to you? You're outta your mind lol. Someone who goes and works and then comes home and works a second job keeping up house is a very hardworking and driven individual.

Last edited:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Trying to find a decent looking modestly successful women in her 30's that can help a brother save his money and fix his credit.

Is that hard to find in 2024?

I'm officially done with fiscally irresponsible women who run up credit cards and have to go on extravagent vacations every 6 months.

Point me in the direction of the ladies with 730 and up credit scores, own their home, healthy 401ks and savings.
Those women don't exist in 2024, breh

Beat way to save up is to learn how to budget