Finding a women good with money is A LIFE GOAL and a quick way to elevate your life as a black man in this society

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So is the Coli ready to admit that the Kevin Samuels “men don’t care what a woman does or makes” shyt was nonsense? Successful men marry successful women. It’s the fastest way to move up in society. You can effectively double your income. And if she understands how to budget and helps you make good financial decisions? Even better.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
But, but, but...'Thier degrees don't keep them warm at night' and 'men don't care about finances'..what happen with that??...fit, feminine and broke is played out now??...

So is the Coli ready to admit that the Kevin Samuels “men don’t care what a woman does or makes” shyt was nonsense? Successful men marry successful women. It’s the fastest way to move up in society. You can effectively double your income. And if she understands how to budget and helps you make good financial decisions? Even better.
He meant that a woman is not supposed to lead in with that since that shyt is the bare minimum and not impressive in the long run since many women have those already (and barring that, a guy will still cheat with someone who doesn't have those). A woman leading in with any of that in this era is like a guy leading in with a car. A lot of guys have cars. Who cares? It doesn't make you special. Your other qualities that make you unique and separate you from others is what you are supposed to lead in with since that makes you actually interesting, hence the commonly said advice of getting a hobby.

I'm convinced some of y'all aren't with anyone if this has to be explained.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh it's 2024. These hoes are offended at the thought of a man trying to teach them anything.

It's over. Women are who they are.

You can't change them. I can't change them. And trust me, I've tried.

I give up. It took me a while to realize this but these days, a woman is who she is. If she a hoe, guess what? That's who she is for life.

If she bad with money, that's who she is for life.

The T.H.O.T. hivemind has cooked these hoes brains so thoroughly that they all feel like they are God's gift and they ain't changing a damn thing about themselves cause society tells them that they are perfect just the way they are.

Each day I get closer and closer to taking a plane to Tibet and hiking up a mountain just to find solace with the monks.

if we were able to live multiple lifetimes, i would do this for one of them :ehh:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
factsssssss!!!!!

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
factsssssss!!!!!

this is nice and all...and from personal experience...if you are not strategizing on how to minimize tax liability at that tax bracket ....then, Don IRS is going to fukk you over..

:mjcry:

I am disillusioned on how making more money is romanized. :francis:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
this is nice and all...and from personal experience...if you are not strategizing on how to minimize tax liability at that tax bracket ....then, Don IRS is going to fukk you over..

:mjcry:

I am disillusioned on how making more money is romanized. :francis:
Real estate—investment properties (accelerated depreciation/cost segregation), oil wells. Take on equity…stock options…if you’re into Roth IRAs… there’s also mega back door roths, transition into business, etc. so many plays breh.

$227k ain’t even crazy much to me :yeshrug:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Real estate—investment properties (accelerated depreciation/cost segregation), oil wells. Take on equity…stock options…if you’re into Roth IRAs… there’s also mega back door roths, transition into business, etc. so many plays breh.

$227k ain’t even crazy much to me :yeshrug:
agree but in doing so...there is less or none dispensable income. The couple has no kids right now and the things you mentioned is doable for them...but when you add kids into the equation :francis:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
But, but, but...'Thier degrees don't keep them warm at night' and 'men don't care about finances'..what happen with that??...fit, feminine and broke is played out now??...

THANK YOU! Lol
That’s why women with sense get their degrees and money and avoid the men looking for a come up or the ones who *finally* see the light.

This sounds exactly like the women who dudes complain about, chasing “bad boys”/“thugs” and suddenly wanting a good man.

:russ:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you find one that’s not good with money, just teach her how to get better with it…
lol. You shouldn’t be responsible for teaching a grownup financial responsibility.

That’s how you get your pockets ran.

On a side note, it’s nice to see some of you realize it’s important to understand a woman’s earning potential and financial acumen.

Too many times I hear this notion on here that successful men don’t care about that.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
i'm confused

since when did having good income mean you have good investments or no debt

lifestyle creep is real especially for women except on the coli where certain agenda posters pretend professional women are golden tickets:pachaha:
Bro my wife is a physician and people think just because successful men marry successful women, something changes. Seen it first hand when I was dating them and heard it second hand from my wife and colleagues, they just blow more money because they figure their husband will bail them out.

Sister in law is a family law attorney and these successful couples’ finances are in disarray a lot of the times due to spending.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Kevin Samuels was talking about men making well over 6 figures. He's wasn't talking about $75,000/yr men.:mjlol: