Finding a women good with money is A LIFE GOAL and a quick way to elevate your life as a black man in this society

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Cuck mentality.

You marry a woman for her mind and her body.

Y'all just love torturing yourselves messing with older women. :mjlol:

Any good woman in her 30s is married with kids and a 4 bedroom house. What you think is left out there?:russ:
Tell em.
Cats are building their way to a hole :mjlol:

The only way to properly achieve this without marrying a leftover ran thru is to marry a good young woman who comes from money. Other than that...

These 30 something single women with money are getting ran thru and are not marrriage material.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
On a dating profile, if I see hits such as....

interests: vacations

pics on a boat (probably in Miami)

excessive pics at restaurants

dressed like they are going to a fashion show in every pic

"be passport ready"

seeya-2020.gif

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
A bonus, not a "life goal"
I’m sure they do. There are exceptions to everything in life.

However, women are naturally spenders, not savers. Whether it’s women in my family or women I’ve dated, all of them are incapable of saving.

The OP needs to know this. Can’t rely on a woman for help.
This

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’m sure they do. There are exceptions to everything in life.

However, women are naturally spenders, not savers. Whether it’s women in my family or women I’ve dated, all of them are incapable of saving.

The OP needs to know this. Can’t rely on a woman for help.

But do you take into account how many men put up with women who can't save? Finances are important, I'll be damned if a woman keeps me from retiring.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Nah it's hella overrated amongst younger (millennial aged and younger) men. If you're a breh with bread (I'm talking 150k+ in the South) the woman that makes ~45k but cooks and cleans is 1000xs more valuable than the woman that makes ~100k but complains about cooking and cleaning because of her job.

Even financially you're probably better off because the 100k woman much more likely than not has way more student loan debt and typically more desire to live in a house that you need two high earning salaries to live in(IOW you're in trouble if one of you is out of work). The 45k woman will probably be more willing to live at a level that's easier to maintain and makes it easier for you to invest extra income and set up an income factory allowing you to retire sooner. And she'd be easier to put in her and put your foot down on since she'd likely value you more and what you provide for her than a woman who makes 100k.

Tldr, dating high earning women isn't really all that it's cracked up to be and it's a reason older men with bread look past their higher earning peers. Let's put it like this, have you met the couple with a combined income over 260k living in a 3 bedroom townhome that costs 240k? If you have met that couple, ask how long do they plan to stay there and who's the one pushing for a bigger house and more debt. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
So is the Coli ready to admit that the Kevin Samuels “men don’t care what a woman does or makes” shyt was nonsense? Successful men marry successful women. It’s the fastest way to move up in society. You can effectively double your income. And if she understands how to budget and helps you make good financial decisions? Even better.
That's one of the biggest things I pushed back against. I know high six figure dudes that still require their women to work. It's just natural especially if there isn't any young kids there. The only thing she would be doing is spending money and consuming media and talking points that tell her she should spend even more money

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Hopefully y’all can find a sane one.

I dated an anesthetists(made $150/hr) but she was crazy. Was very insecure , constantly accused me of cheating, would yell at me, and never accepted responsibility.

It was nice dating a woman who was independent but I felt it wasn’t worth all the headaches

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
So is the Coli ready to admit that the Kevin Samuels “men don’t care what a woman does or makes” shyt was nonsense? Successful men marry successful women. It’s the fastest way to move up in society. You can effectively double your income. And if she understands how to budget and helps you make good financial decisions? Even better.
It wasn't. You just missed the point.

Successful men get married to women. Some of these women are successful, some of these women are not. There are many reasons why these men chose to marry these women, for most men, how much she made was probably very low on the totem pole.

And that's men in general. They'll talk their woman's salary up because it's probably something she values and it's something you can probably brag about if you're around men that make less than her to talk yourself up some more.

However the fact is, if that woman was a career failure yet had all the other qualities that made you marry her she'd still have got the ring. Why? Her money wasn't that big of a deal to you really. :yeshrug:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Nah it's hella overrated amongst younger (millennial aged and younger) men. If you're a breh with bread (I'm talking 150k+ in the South) the woman that makes ~45k but cooks and cleans is 1000xs more valuable than the woman that makes ~100k but complains about cooking and cleaning because of her job.

Even financially you're probably better off because the 100k woman much more likely than not has way more student loan debt and typically more desire to live in a house that you need two high earning salaries to live in(IOW you're in trouble if one of you is out of work). The 45k woman will probably be more willing to live at a level that's easier to maintain and makes it easier for you to invest extra income and set up an income factory allowing you to retire sooner. And she'd be easier to put in her place since and put her foot down on since she'd likely value you more and what you provide for her than a woman who makes 100k.

Tldr, dating high earning women isn't really all that it's cracked up to be and it's a reason older men with bread look past their higher earning peers. Let's put it like this, have you met the couple with a combined income over 260k living in a 3 bedroom townhome that costs 240k? If you have met that couple, ask how long do they plan to stay there and who's the one pushing for a bigger house and more debt. :mjgrin:
:camby:Don’t listen to this fellas if you plan on marrying someone fellas…this is how men get hit over the head in divorce paying vaginamony out the ass

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Bro my wife is a physician and people think just because successful men marry successful women, something changes. Seen it first hand when I was dating them and heard it second hand from my wife and colleagues, they just blow more money because they figure their husband will bail them out.

Sister in law is a family law attorney and these successful couples’ finances are in disarray a lot of the times due to spending.
And I have home girls who are nurses and physicians assistants…they want prenups, they are home owners with real estate portfolios and they are extreme penny pinchers… it really just depends on who you want.

Let’s be honest, most American men and Nigerian men are into savings hoes

Last edited:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Cuck mentality.

You marry a woman for her mind and her body.

Tell em.
Cats are building their way to a hole :mjlol:

The only way to properly achieve this without marrying a leftover ran thru is to marry a good young woman who comes from money. Other than that...

These 30 something single women with money are getting ran thru and are not marrriage material.

Even financially you're probably better off because the 100k woman much more likely than not has way more student loan debt and typically more desire to live in a house that you need two high earning salaries to live in(IOW you're in trouble if one of you is out of work). The 45k woman will probably be more willing to live at a level that's easier to maintain and makes it easier for you to invest extra income and set up an income factory allowing you to retire sooner. And she'd be easier to put in her place since and put her foot down on since she'd likely value you more and what you provide for her than a woman who makes 100k.