findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Why can't you nikkas just let people have their preferences? Goddamn.

You know it's against the rules around here for nikkas to have a mind of they own:francis:

The second you find any woman attractive that ain't black these armchair activists will neg you to oblivion:wow:

I love me some sistas...but Mexicans and Latinas in general be having that FIRE :takedat:

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
BS mexicans in cali look no different than mexicans in Houston. They all mexican just different in mannerisms maybe dress better more in shape but they trash on the regular.

If yall nikka talk about any latina Ricans dominicans Panamanians, Venezuelans, Colombians and Cubans look the same whether they're in Miami or BX

Compared to the mexican chicks i've seen living in NJ....they do :usure:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
They probably not Mexican :snoop:

They probably Guatemalan or Peruvian.

I've been to Mexico and there are a lot of bad females there. SELENA was Mexican and her ass was :blessed: this chick at my job is shaped like a mini fridge and while she looks like a sterotypicla Mexican immigrant she's from Peru.

It's like people think if a Spanish broad not rican or Dominican they automatically from Mexico :mindblown:
Nah there are a shyt ton of Mexicans in NYC, especially where he lives

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fuk u want a messican chick for anyway? They age like spoiled milk after 30 and they're shaped like SpongeBob :dahell:

nutzinyamouth

Banned
Daps
I always when nikkas post mexican chicks, they post the ones that are obviously of European descent or are heavily Caucasion with a little drop of Indian blood. The average mexican woman to me is not attractive. After a couple kids, its even worse. Their bodies are not build to handle all that excessive weight so after a couple kids, they are done looks wise.

In before someone post Selma Hayek who is 50 person spanish and Lebanese lol.
They're Mexican tho, what are you talking about?

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
You hypocrites :laff:
The outrage, if a Coli female posted this thread about Mexican men, would be immeasurable
full
Like that would ever happen, and even if it did the thread would be full of Mexicacs.
No offense my brown Mexican brehs:whoa: