findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mexican women got the woat body shapes. Here in sunset park there so many of them and they are short and shaped like box refrigerators. I have lived in this hood my whole life and never seen a bad mexican chick. I am not attracted to mexican women at all.:scust: How u 21 and you have the same shape like this
Green_Freezer.jpg
like your 41 year old mother after having 7 kids?:scust: fukk outta here.

:krs: i'm in sunset on the regular.

lol their moms be the ones selling churros at 59th street N/R and on 5th ave.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
They get knocked up young breh... usually papi get a baby in that by 21.

They fukk with nikkas when they get older usually around 30

When papi threw them to the bushes

Mexican men don't really like single mother man

shyt.. most men don't care for single mothers but black men marry them:upsetfavre::francis:

damn :deadmanny:

6th street austin, texas for a weekend bro you'll see females like this everywhere.

they come up from SA or HOU looking just like these two. pretty faces, great bodies, lively personalities.

damn :ohhh:

they're also ugly as shyt

:stopitslime::camby:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
mexican women are gentically enhanced to like dudes who have been in and out of the pen. you must have tattoos as well. being a clean shaven, working man is looked at as feminine shyt.

if you're with a mexican chick driving and somebody honks at you, you better pull up next to that guy and instigate a fight or else she will think you're a bytch.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mexican women are gentically enhanced to like dudes who have been in and out of the pen. you must have tattoos as well. being a clean shaven, working man is looked at as feminine shyt.

if you're with a mexican chick driving and somebody honks at you, you better pull up next to that guy and instigate a fight or else she will think you're a bytch.
:merchant:

@Luna is this true?