findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
stephanie-sigman-3.jpg

6th street austin, texas for a weekend bro you'll see females like this everywhere.

they come up from SA or HOU looking just like these two. pretty faces, great bodies, lively personalities.

i have a longtime girlfriend but these latinas are my gottdamn kryptonite. :mjcry:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
West coast mexican chicks look better :wow:

I remember the first time I went to San Diego :ohlawd:

Walked around the airpor like :ehh:, then the next day walked around the Gaslamp ,:whoo:,then pacific beach,:gladbron:,went to LA two days later with my homeboy..walking around the malls and shyt like :shaq: :noah:.

:shaq2: @ having to meet the abuela,cousins and shyt like by the second date though . They're family orientated, and you know the family is just hoping you fukk up :mjpls:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
No problem at all here in L.A.

U have some built like a uhaul box truck, u have some looking like clowns( gang banger chicks with 10 pounds of makeup) , u have the ones that want to deny their Mexican cause they look white until they get their wake up call and u have the salma hayek looking ones as well

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I should beg ya nut ass on site but I don't know how fukk boy.

Where you live Texas Arizona cali va or something?

This nikka said MEXICAN of all Latinas no Ricans, or dominicans, Cubans, Colombian, Venezuelans, Panamanians. But mexicans:scust:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
a lot of mexican women are just marriage material
they grew up seeing that around them
i grew up around mexicans and they're very family orientated
these mfkas aren't clubbing well off into their 30s and 40s like blacks

A lot of Mexican men are just marriage material
They grew up seeing that around them
They're very family orientated etc etc etc

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
6th street austin, texas for a weekend bro you'll see females like this everywhere.

they come up from SA or HOU looking just like these two. pretty faces, great bodies, lively personalities.

i have a longtime girlfriend but these latinas are my gottdamn kryptonite. :mjcry:

Thats the way it is down here in LA and San Diego :takedat:

I started fukking with them back in High School and ain't found my way back since...That shyt be so wet, thats why they be having so many kids:mjcry:

I be telling the mexican homies I fully understand why all y'all's families are so big :ehh:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
West coast mexican chicks look better :wow:

I remember the first time I went to San Diego :ohlawd:

Walked around the airpor like :ehh:, then the next day walked around the Gaslamp ,:whoo:,then pacific beach,:gladbron:,went to LA two days later with my homeboy..walking around the malls and shyt like :shaq: :noah:.

:shaq2: @ having to meet the abuela,cousins and shyt like by the second date though . They're family orientated, and you know the family is just hoping you fukk up :mjpls:

BS mexicans in cali look no different than mexicans in Houston. They all mexican just different in mannerisms maybe dress better more in shape but they trash on the regular.

If yall nikka talk about any latina Ricans dominicans Panamanians, Venezuelans, Colombians and Cubans look the same whether they're in Miami or BX

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

They get knocked up young breh... usually papi get a baby in that by 21.

They fukk with nikkas when they get older usually around 30

When papi threw them to the bushes

Mexican men don't really like single mother man

shyt.. most men don't care for single mothers but black men marry them:upsetfavre::francis:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
They probably not Mexican :snoop:

They probably Guatemalan or Peruvian.

I've been to Mexico and there are a lot of bad females there. SELENA was Mexican and her ass was :blessed: this chick at my job is shaped like a mini fridge and while she looks like a sterotypicla Mexican immigrant she's from Peru.

It's like people think if a Spanish broad not rican or Dominican they automatically from Mexico :mindblown:
Nah they Mexican. Sunset Park Brooklyn have a heavy Mexican population that grew fast the last 15 years. Yeah there is some Guatemalan/Salvordrian/Honduran here but the majority of them are Mexican. I see them wearing the Mexican soccer national team jerseys whenever the Mexican mens national team playing. So I know what I am talking about. Mexican broads aint all that breh. As I said before the average Rican and Dominican(:mjpls:) broad looks better then the average Mexican.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah they Mexican. Sunset Park Brooklyn have a heavy Mexican population that grew fast the last 15 years. Yeah there is some Guatemalan/Salvordrian/Honduran here but the majority of them are Mexican. I see them wearing the Mexican soccer national team jerseys whenever the Mexican mens national team playing. So I know what I am talking about. Mexican broads aint all that breh. As I said before the average Rican and Dominican(:mjpls:) broad looks better then the average Mexican.

Brooklyn? :mjlol:

You can't base your perceptions of all Mexican women by New York immigrants. I could see if you were in Texas Arizona or Cali. But Brooklyn? Yeah, they all look mostly rough. But I know a lot of people than can't distinguish nationalities.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
It's part of mexican culture. I run into the same problem when I go back to my pueblo, not so much when I go back to my city. I think it originates from Catholic believes, but now it's more like a social pressure that puts fear into our women, it makes them think that if they don't marry and have kids before they turn 22 they will end up alone for the rest of their lives.

Or end up with a c00ning coli dude