findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It's part of mexican culture. I run into the same problem when I go back to my pueblo, not so much when I go back to my city. I think it originates from Catholic believes, but now it's more like a social pressure that puts fear into our women, it makes them think that if they don't marry and have kids before they turn 22 they will end up alone for the rest of their lives.

I honestly don't care the reason, just know that Mexican women make the best wives :mjcry:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes it is. my brother is married to a mexican chick and i've been with mexican chicks all my life. they like that macho shyt.

u need a square one breh....u prob messing with hood chicks

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
There are some nice one out there. If you have a corporate job in Cali, TX, or Chicago you will run into a few.

Most of them do get married early, but the ones from an middle to upper class background can be single.

The ones that are shaped like boxes usually are poor, so as you move up the social ladder that becomes less of a problem.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
There are some nice one out there. If you have a corporate job in Cali, TX, or Chicago you will run into a few.

Most of them do get married early, but the ones from an middle to upper class background can be single.

The ones that are shaped like boxes usually are poor, so as you move up the social ladder that becomes less of a problem.
Really?

There are very few mexican women doing corporate work. Honestly, very few mexican people in general, for whatever reason. And i live in a city with 50%+ mexicans.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
A friend told me I can find a whole lot of them at Walmart...

Gonna be A LOT of ratchets though.

tumblr_nb1ojqoNgs1rdr926o1_250.gif

Good luck, breh.
yeah, they be knee deep in walmart, marshalls, tj maxx and the laundromat :whew:

what state y'all live at? i'm in ohio and we got just got cac women and blacks, both ugly and lacking ass :francis: