Supporter
Daps
cut-out-corona-fridge.jpg

You're welcome.

:russ:

Robert Trejo

Rookie
Daps
It's part of mexican culture. I run into the same problem when I go back to my pueblo, not so much when I go back to my city. I think it originates from Catholic believes, but now it's more like a social pressure that puts fear into our women, it makes them think that if they don't marry and have kids before they turn 22 they will end up alone for the rest of their lives.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
There was one at my job that did clean-up around knock-off time.
Hung back a few times and chatted with her, just because. She had a kid and lived in the surrounding neighborhood (impressive) owned a bmw and a house. I'm thinking to myself..."How is she doing all that doing janitorial work!?!?"
Find out a little later in the conversation her husband works 2 jobs and a side hustle.
She was thick in the right places and feelin me but she was one cheeseburger away from being fat.
Had to neg her...I ain't goin out like that.

Nah.jpg

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
There was one at my job that did clean-up around knock-off time.
Hung back a few times and chatted with her, just because. She had a kid and lived in the surrounding neighborhood (impressive) owned a bmw and a house. I'm thinking to myself..."How is she doing all that doing janitorial work!?!?"
Find out a little later in the conversation her husband works 2 jobs and a side hustle.
She was thick in the right places and feelin me but she was one cheeseburger away from being fat.
Had to neg her...I ain't goin out like that.

Nah.jpg

:mjlol::dead: nikka said i aint going out like this.:russ:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Mexican women got the woat body shapes. Here in sunset park there so many of them and they are short and shaped like box refrigerators. I have lived in this hood my whole life and never seen a bad mexican chick. I am not attracted to mexican women at all.:scust: How u 21 and you have the same shape like this
Green_Freezer.jpg
like your 41 year old mother after having 7 kids?:scust: fukk outta here.

They probably not Mexican :snoop:

They probably Guatemalan or Peruvian.

I've been to Mexico and there are a lot of bad females there. SELENA was Mexican and her ass was :blessed: this chick at my job is shaped like a mini fridge and while she looks like a sterotypicla Mexican immigrant she's from Peru.

It's like people think if a Spanish broad not rican or Dominican they automatically from Mexico :mindblown: