findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
My nikka :myman:

I'm planning to either living in California, or Texas eventually. But what I would do @stomachlines is google the Mexican neighborhoods in your area. And find a mall near there. There would be hundreds of the Mexican cuties there. I did that for where I live and found one in Queens. Trust me then you can eat eat eat :eat:

:leon:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Mexican women got the woat body shapes. Here in sunset park there so many of them and they are short and shaped like box refrigerators. I have lived in this hood my whole life and never seen a bad mexican chick. I am not attracted to mexican women at all.:scust: How u 21 and you have the same shape like this
Green_Freezer.jpg
like your 41 year old mother after having 7 kids?:scust: fukk outta here.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Puerto Rican and Dominican (:mjpls:) women look way better then the average Mexican broad that is facts. I have dated strictly black women, Puerto Rican and Dominican broads and ill say they are Super Saiyan 3 Goku while Mexican women are krillin.:bryan:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not just Mexicans that goes for just about all Hispanic chicks, they aint been single since 8th grade.

And the ones who are single, are legit crazy.
Yeah it's gonna be hard to find a single Latina chick.

Grown ass men be trying to cuff them up at like 16... I've seent it

If they not crazy then 9/10 someone cuffing.

You just got to go where they go.. Mexican food spots, Mexican bars, salsa spots, etc...

Or move to NYC, Miami for Latinas and SD or Texas for mexicanas