findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
It's the norm then they speak Spanish while u doing it :damn:

Spanish sex talk god damn breh :noah:

:mjlol: Reminds me of the first time my wife spoke spanish in bed. She was like "Si mi negrito, keep going." And I was like :dahell: because I ain't short. She explained that it meant my love. :mjcry:

:ohhh::blessed::mjcry::wow::ahh: do they speak spanish? :lupe:

Fluently. My wife is always talking shyt in Spanish. I got into the habit of using Google translate around her family and it helps me understand conversations.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
darlene is as real as it gets :ohlawd::whew::obama::mjcry:

it's hard to find a woman like this nowadays, bruhs. her whole personality and the way she carries herself is hard to find in a woman these days, bruhs :to:

i still need to buy her book too :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol: Reminds me of the first time my wife spoke spanish in bed. She was like "Si mi negrito, keep going." And I was like :dahell: because I ain't short. She explained that it meant my love. :mjcry:

Fluently. My wife is always talking shyt in Spanish. I got into the habit of using Google translate around her family and it helps me understand conversations.

Breh I be on that Spanish for dummies shyt :russ:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
@the artist known az really came through with that letty pic/post because i'd forgot all about her :whew:
but my god this woman is a goddess. she the "could walk on water" type :noah:

i pray to god my wife looks like this. i really do :mjcry:

A lot of earlier posts were fronting like there ain't no bad Mexican women. Whoever wife up Letty is a lucky man on some powerball shyt

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Mexican women got the woat body shapes. Here in sunset park there so many of them and they are short and shaped like box refrigerators. I have lived in this hood my whole life and never seen a bad mexican chick. I am not attracted to mexican women at all.:scust: How u 21 and you have the same shape like this
Green_Freezer.jpg
like your 41 year old mother after having 7 kids?:scust: fukk outta here.

I live in NYC and see them all over…anywhere from 4th Ave in Brooklyn to Victory Blvd in Staten Island…and I've learned that I have basically no attraction to them.

They're like short squared shaped loompaz :heh:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
exactly my god damn point use that money for a damn cheap car instead fukk that shyt :mjcry:
told all her family miss me with that shyt :umad: :camby: aint happening but I'm willing to take ur money toward any of the girls bday gift tho :shaq:

That's hilarious :dead:

So your wife's family pressure's you to spend more on celebrations? Yeah right, my ass is cheap in that regard. I bet they pressured you to spend mad money on your wedding ceremony :heh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Easily the least attractive Latinas, there's like 70 million Mexican women in the world, about 20 million in the US and dudes gotta do a scavenger hunt to find attractive ones :dead:

These threads are always hilarious, dudes start posting models who don't represent whats actually out there. @stomachlines your obsession with J-LO and old white Hispanic women makes sense now :mjpls:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Easily the least attractive Latinas, there's like 70 million Mexican women in the world, about 20 million in the US and dudes gotta do a scavenger hunt to find attractive ones :dead:

These threads are always hilarious, dudes start posting models who don't represent whats actually out there. @stomachlines your obsession with J-LO and old white Hispanic women makes sense now :mjpls:

Here in Los Angeles and Southern Kalifornia in general we don't have to scavenger hunt for shyt :sas2:

Your opinion would change if you spent a week or two out here :mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Here in Los Angeles and Southern Kalifornia in general we don't have to scavenger hunt for shyt :sas2:

Your opinion would change if you spent a week or two out here :mjpls:

:dead:

Act like Los Angeles is a different planet that nobody has ever been to.

Been to TX, AZ, CA, NM....and fukking Mexico itself.......by far the least attractive.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
:dead:

Act like Los Angeles is a different planet that nobody has ever been to.

Been to TX, AZ, CA and NM........by far the least attractive.

There's tons of unattractive women in every race...but because there's so many of em down here it's way easier to find attractive ones here than anywhere else...it's simple math:ehh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
There's tons of unattractive women in every race...but because there's so many of em down here it's way easier to find attractive ones here than anywhere else...it's simple math:ehh:

By far the least attractive :yeshrug:

Simple math, 70+ million and you telling someone they need to stay in a certain city for 1-2 weeks. That says it all right there.