findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
There are ones shaped like fridges and some not. There are some who fukk w/ black dudes and some who don't.

I will say that the proportion of Mexican women that fukk w/ black dudes on some non-fetish, genuine relationship/attraction shyt is way higher than with white women.

In terms of looks, I can't speak to the ones in TX but the ones in Cali and AZ (mostly Cali transplants) are :ahh:-status. Dude who said make them laugh and you're in was absolutely right.

What happens to these broads after they have kids is seriously disturbing though. Between the Mexican diet and the post-kid biology, in the words of Big Boss, it's over after a kid. Having cheese on everything reeks pure havoc on their shapes, and most of them don't have that workout ethic so get in early. :francis:

This stereotype I really don't get. Out of all the Planet Fitness places I been to in Texas, AZ, NM, and Cali, I always see more Mexican women in the gym than Black women :francis:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@stomachlines your obsession with J-LO and old white Hispanic women makes sense now :mjpls:

1st thing 1st. i love all women no matter they complexion :blessed:
but yes, i love hispanic women/latinas. this is nothin' new. from the light skin ones to dark skins ones and that applies to all women of all nationalities as well :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This stereotype I really don't get. Out of all the Planet Fitness places I been to in Texas, AZ, NM, and Cali, I always see more Mexican women in the gym than Black women :francis:

:yeshrug:

I went to LA Fitness and pretty much never saw them there. I dated a Mexican chick in Cali for a lil bit and none of her Mexican family, sisters-in-laws, or friends worked out. She herself didn't workout more than twice a week, but she had good genes keeping shyt together (she was like an 8th black or something). Seeing what they whipped up at the house food-wise made me realize the writing was on the wall though. :mjcry:

I can't date a woman that doesn't workout at least 3 times a week. Won't do that to myself. :mjcry:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
That's the point, it's fat bytches everywhere, so how is the stereotype not gettable

:jbhmm:

Exactly which actually proves my point about the "Mexicans get obese after kids" theory. All women get or have the potential to get big after kids. I've seen too many Black women who look like Precious after 4 kids to make this a one sided issue :dead:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
This....trust me on this

And y'all looking at all the wrong places if your only finding maytags, I damn near see nice titties and ass everyday damn day in New Mexico

:blessed:
Yup. I lived in Albuquerque for a few years and fukkin' FEASTED on bad Mexican\Spanish chicks

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I can only speak for myself but when I get home from work, the first thing my wife asks is "How was your day?" and "Do you want to eat?" :wow:

9aocv7.jpg