darlene-ortiz-ice-t-in-color_jaipzq.jpg

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
she's a dime. flawless :noah:

Mexican women and Mexican food is two of the main reasons I'll never leave Southern Kalifornia :takedat:

nikkas on here give me shyt for it all the time but they just don't know :skip:

When you find a good one like I got now they treat you like a fukking king :blessed:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
i have 3 girls and a boy :mjcry:

I'm home all the time and the first thing she ask me is "can i have a kiss? and "u horny for tonite" :snoop:

:damn: I'm expecting my wife to tell me she's pregnant any day now. Not even trying but when wifey is like "You're gonna fill me up Papi?" it's hard not to stay in and be like :noah:Good that y'all still have intimacy. According to the coli, sex becomes non existent in marriage after kids :heh:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Mexican women and Mexican food is two of the main reasons I'll never leave Southern Kalifornia :takedat:

nikkas on here give me shyt for it all the time but they just don't know :skip:

When you find a good one like I got now they treat you like a fukking king :blessed:

dap and +rep; real nikka post :wow:

1st thing 1st
mexican food = goat food :whew:
i eat mexican food just bout everyday, bruh. arroz con pollo, burrito california chicken, enchiladas, spanish rice and then some :ahh:

and mexican women, lord what more can i say that you already didn't say :ohlawd:

TheGregReaper

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:damn: I'm expecting my wife to tell me she's pregnant any day now. Not even trying but when wifey is like "You're gonna fill me up Papi?" it's hard not to stay in and be like :noah:Good that y'all still have intimacy. According to the coli, sex becomes non existent in marriage after kids :heh:

You married to one too? :myman:

Me and mine ain't married but we been off and on since '09 and she still make a nikka feel like its just me and her and nobody else matters :wow:

Be having me walking round the house singing Jodeci and Jagged Edge n shyt...I swear to god love is beautiful thing :mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:francis: I'm trying to get fluent in Spanish so I can destroy these chicas easy but this Duolingo shyt seems too easy.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Not even our problem she like a damn zombie that keeps on coming for more I be like them damn anime with the ghost coming out of the mouth from exhaustion breh :mjcry:

TheGregReaper

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dap and +rep; real nikka post :wow:

1st thing 1st
mexican food = goat food :whew:
i eat mexican food just bout everyday, bruh. arroz con pollo, burrito california chicken, enchiladas, spanish rice and then some :ahh:

and mexican women, lord what more can i say that you already didn't say :ohlawd:

You ain't had Mexican food until you've had it in LA/SD

The muthafukkin Taco Shops down here is a gift from god :blessed:

It's the reason I stay in the gym....so I can eat that shyt 2-3 a week and not have to face the repercussions later :wow:

California burritos, Shrimp burritos, Carne asada fries, Machaca, Carne asada quesadillas, Enchiladas Suizas I fukkS WITH IT ALL :blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

It's the reason I stay in the gym....so I can eat that shyt 2-3 a week and not have to face the repercussions later :wow:

California burritos, Shrimp burritos, Carne asada fries, Machaca, Carne asada quesadillas, Enchiladas Suizas I fukkS WITH IT ALL :blessed:

Same here in El Paso see the damn Mexican flag off the highway :russ:

Tons of these small trucks at random streets or parking lots selling them Mexican food lines be so damn long :ahh:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

i've heard that before. i can only imagine for now :wow: