findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
By far the least attractive :yeshrug:

Simple math, 70+ million and you telling someone they need to stay in a certain city for 1-2 weeks. That says it all right there.

I threw 1-2 weeks out there just as an example...you can hit Venice Beach or The Grove right now in the middle of the winter and eat if you want to.

All I'm saying is because there's so many here it's a lot easier to find attractive ones. :yeshrug:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I threw 1-2 weeks out there just as an example...you can hit Venice Beach or The Grove right now in the middle of the winter and eat if you want to. It still doesn't change the fact that because there's so many here it's a lot easier to find attractive ones. That's all I'm saying :yeshrug:

And odds are that woman will be interested in a Mexican man :mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
There's plenty that date outside their race...PLENTY. Really depends on what neighborhood they grew up in but that's a completely different discussion :patrice:

So now we throwing math out the window breh? The average Mexican woman will go for the average Mexican man first and foremost, they are a homogeneous people even inside the US. Sure some of them will date outside their ethnicity, but the vast majority of them will not.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
So now we throwing math out the window breh? The average Mexican woman will go for the average Mexican man first and foremost, they are a homogeneous people even inside the US. Sure some of them will date outside their ethnicity, but the vast majority of them will not.

Again, that can be said about ANY race.

But I'll still hang my hat on the fact that because there's so many here you're way more likely to find ones that date outside their race than anywhere else in the USA...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Again, that can be said about ANY race.

But I'll still hang my hat on the fact that because there's so many here you're way more likely to find ones that date outside their race than anywhere else in the USA...

Nah, that can't be said for every race and Mexican isn't race, but I salute your perseverance :leon:

You gonna get you a "hyna" or die trying :wow:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's hilarious :dead:

So your wife's family pressure's you to spend more on celebrations? Yeah right, my ass is cheap in that regard. I bet they pressured you to spend mad money on your wedding ceremony :heh:

Keyword try only pressure some of em got is high blood pressure which I told them take care of their health
What wedding did that shyt downtown breh :russ:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Breh I be on that Spanish for dummies shyt :russ:

I'm like Stephen Hawking with these translator apps. I ain't trying to fukk up pronunciations :mjlol:

You married to one too? :myman:

Me and mine ain't married but we been off and on since '09 and she still make a nikka feel like its just me and her and nobody else matters :wow:

Be having me walking round the house singing Jodeci and Jagged Edge n shyt...I swear to god love is beautiful thing :mjcry:

Man, I can't even put it into words. Even this morning, she was complaining about being sick and still made me breakfast.
s50yprd.gif

Last edited:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are ones shaped like fridges and some not. There are some who fukk w/ black dudes and some who don't.

I will say that the proportion of Mexican women that fukk w/ black dudes on some non-fetish, genuine relationship/attraction shyt is way higher than with white women.

In terms of looks, I can't speak to the ones in TX but the ones in Cali and AZ (mostly Cali transplants) are :ahh:-status. Dude who said make them laugh and you're in was absolutely right.

What happens to these broads after they have kids is seriously disturbing though. Between the Mexican diet and the post-kid biology, in the words of Big Boss, it's over after a kid. Having cheese on everything reeks pure havoc on their shapes, and most of them don't have that workout ethic so get in early. :francis: