findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Same here in El Paso see the damn Mexican flag off the highway :russ:

Tons of these small trucks at random streets or parking lots selling them Mexican food lines be so damn long :ahh:

It's a different ballgame when you live in a city thats near or next to the border....a completely different ballgame

The food, the women, the culture is way different from the ones who live in other parts of the country

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
i said the exact same number too, bruh! :russ::wow:

shyt, i would be one happily married man. no bullshyt :blessed:

Hilarious :russ:

It's like, you look at the pics and think

tumblr_leixx67YWM1qcmnsoo1_r4_400.gif

how can you NOT impregnate that

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:damn: I'm expecting my wife to tell me she's pregnant any day now. Not even trying but when wifey is like "You're gonna fill me up Papi?" it's hard not to stay in and be like :noah:Good that y'all still have intimacy. According to the coli, sex becomes non existent in marriage after kids :heh:

If a sexy Mexican chick says that shyt to me, we ain't gonna leave the house for a week. That's just how it's gonna be :manny:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
i've heard that before. i can only imagine for now :wow:

Breh, I would do the usual and tell you to make a Mexican women appreciation thread but I ain't gonna have you commit that kind of suicide on here :whoa:

These hating ass coli activists will neg on sight :mjlol:

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
i have 3 girls and a boy :mjcry:

I'm home all the time and the first thing she ask me is "can i have a kiss? and "u horny for tonite" :snoop:

Don't get me wrong, I respect how family oriented latinos are but goddamn that's ridiculous. I'm gonna make sure I have a boy. Gonna have his ass like Tiger Woods from 2 months kicking a soccer ball. :lolbron:

I can only speak for myself but when I get home from work, the first thing my wife asks is "How was your day?" and "Do you want to eat?" :wow:

:ohhh::blessed::mjcry::wow::ahh: do they speak spanish? :lupe:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Hilarious :russ:

It's like, you look at the pics and think

tumblr_leixx67YWM1qcmnsoo1_r4_400.gif

how can you NOT impregnate that

hell yeah :russ:
:mjlol: I just need 1 out of her to get too 5 which was what I was thinkin I got 4 already :russ:

damn, you been puttin' in that work :wow:

Breh, I would do the usual and tell you to make a Mexican women appreciation thread but I ain't gonna have you commit that kind of suicide on here :whoa:

These hating ass coli militants will neg on sight :mjlol:

:laff:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I've been taking Spanish since middle school and one of my closest friends was Costa Rican. Last course I took was in college but I didn't take it further so my basic Spanish is strong which makes duolingo feel useless. I need something stronger. :dame: