findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even the squares bro... atleast in my experience.

lol im sure there are some cool laid back mexican chicks out there....u gotta switch your hanging out spots, go to less hood spots

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
In your experience :mjlol:
im not married and ive never been married. I just dont see how they will be a better wife to a brotha than a black/asain...especially knowing how a lot of mexican/hispanics dont even like brothas. but thats a whole other topic

they're just good for being a side chick

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
:krs: i'm in sunset on the regular.

lol their moms be the ones selling churros at 59th street N/R and on 5th ave.

Yo at the 36th street station that is all they be selling. I be see them selling those churros everyday i take the R train to D train. Smh. Sunset used to have alot of ricans but the Ricans all moved to either uptown, the Bronx or Florida. Now we got Mexicans, Guatemalans,Salvadorians, and Dominicans.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Really?

There are very few mexican women doing corporate work. Honestly, very few mexican people in general, for whatever reason. And i live in a city with 50%+ mexicans.

I worked at a company in Chicago that had several of them. I had a friend in LA that echoed the same sentiments.

Daps
They step out a lot ... I only go after the taller ones with hips/curves.

Most of the ones I've been with were either married/engaged.

Also, be ready to go to war with the brehrittos for fukking their women.

Exactly. These lil mexican gang member types WILL try to murk you for messin with their girl. The niccaz in this thread talking about they'll bone a married mexican woman have no clue.