nikkas too cheap to pay $10 a month lol

giphy.gif

but thanks for supporting them :salute:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
adblocking shyt is a bonus, tbh...since I mostly watch on computers had adblockers since jump off...it is handy for other devices though for shyt like consoles, smart tvs, etc.

main use is having the ability to listen with screen off...that's worth it alone for me...only because YTP's been a freebie w/ the GPM sub...if it was never included, probably wouldn't pay for it.
I can live with ads, but I’m on the trial right now just off the background playing. You used to be able to do it through any browser but google disabled it:snoop:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
YouTube Premium stops ads at the account level. Means I can use the service on my Roku, iPad, LG TV or computer with no ads. It's like a little more than the cost of a fast food meal. I can pay that for the ease of use. YouTube Music is just an added bonus.

Ahh, well in that case, you have a point. Vanced would be the move if you just use Youtube on your phone.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I ain't paying the 5 :martin: let alone 22. When there are work arounds.

For Pc and phone Firefox browser plus Ublock

For your TV

there is Kodi the Gawd find a Device that Runs kodi if your TV supports android/google tv/Chromecast it can run Kodi by itself

Now getting youtube to run properly on Kodi is a process but you only have to do it once and you can back up your settings because the way youtube works you have to log into your Google account or create a new one and set up an API

Again is not simple but once its up it runs it with no ads. Here is a detailed guide on how to get it running on Kodi

How to Install & Setup YouTube Kodi Addon (2023)

No VPNs or nothing it just works for free
Also if you have android TV there are many apps that run Youtube but i wouldn't trust those if you use your google acct for emails and important data. The kodi one is safe though. Since you are the one setting up your own API Project you can set up a new account if you're cautious with your data. :eat:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Been a subscriber ever since. Never cancelled my subscription since I joined. I get a fair amount of use from YouTube Music as well.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Don’t kno what you talking about

just note Argentina is Mastercard only now

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I ain't paying the 5 :martin: let alone 22. When there are work arounds.

For Pc and phone Firefox browser plus Ublock

For your TV

there is Kodi the Gawd find a Device that Runs kodi if your TV supports android/google tv/Chromecast it can run Kodi by itself

Now getting youtube to run properly on Kodi is a process but you only have to do it once and you can back up your settings because the way youtube works you have to log into your Google account or create a new one and set up an API

Again is not simple but once its up it runs it with no ads. Here is a detailed guide on how to get it running on Kodi

How to Install & Setup YouTube Kodi Addon (2023)

No VPNs or nothing it just works for free
Also if you have android TV there are many apps that run Youtube but i wouldn't trust those if you use your google acct for emails and important data. The kodi one is safe though. Since you are the one setting up your own API Project you can set up a new account if you're cautious with your data. :eat:

All this hyper voojoo shyt just to avoid paying 3$/month