Finally got banned from ResetEra

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Neogaf would be legit if it had a little more traffic and wasnt as far right as it is now.

fukk it ill just post here :wow:

The two websites are extreme cases of their sides.

I can't post on ResetEra even if I wanted to because of their restrictions, and Neogaf is a white supremacist safe haven.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Here are my 2 cents.

9 people ( many young children) dying in a tragic helicopter crash is not the same as a mass shooting. Meaning moments after it happens you tweeting about gun control isn't going to help because Kobe Bryant being accused of rape wasn't the cause of the crash. Like seriously no one has forgotten the case but have some decency.
:gucci: They banned dude for saying this, I wouldn't last an hour over there

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are legit fukking insane there and deserve all the bad reputation they get online.

Those mods are atrocious
they can only get away with that shyt in their safe bubble online. No way in hell can they actually perform in the real world.

If anyone was confused as to the prevalent anti-black culture they have over there well there it is. Them occasionally praising a black person means that person either has to be a super nerd, queer or something but besides that it's the status quo. People are sick in the head.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They basically banned me for suggesting that people can turn their lives around and a single bad act doesn't permanently define a person. I also suggested that siccing online mobs on people is wrong and they called it victim shamming.

They're people that can't even debate or defend their positions. They simply create a safe space where opinions that differ from theirs aren't tolerated.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
That place is a legit hivemind , posters have to think twice about what they about to post or else they risk getting banned. Like 80% of the things that get posted on the coli would be a ban worthy over there.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't the women lie about the rape? Why bring it up?
Doesn't matter. That place simply is lynch mob guilty until proven guilty with no room for questioning. Same thing happened with Michael Jackson. Bunch of fags ready to throw their hands in the air to "cancel" him based off of the allegations made in a mockumentary and when the claims were being investigated and even irrefutably refuted, they would ban anyone who took that position and quickly try to shame them as "victim blamers" or "sexual assault enabler" or other dumb rhetoric.