Finally got banned from ResetEra

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's expeceted from those PC fruit bowl nikkaz. I only go there for gaming news the odd time and that's it. You fukked up trying to explain logic to those fukkin cave dwelling weirdos.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
What was your "prior severe infraction?"

Everything on that site is a severe infraction. A normal person that actually posts what they think will eventually get banned. That site is not a discussion forum, its an alphabet people safe space. When you log in here and see you have 4 notifications you think "ok i must have posted something good, lets see what people think", when you get 4 notifications there its "ok im about to get banned".

I was banned for saying "Mitch McConnell is doing a great job if you are a republican". After that shyt i knew they werent trying to discuss anything there.

Last edited:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
There's a topic on the fighting game player SonicFox declaring himself non-binary and telling people to call him "they" and everybody is going crazy and celebrating. A dude said it wasn't grammatically correct and got banned for a month. :deadmanny:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reset Era is a long grown manifestation of liberal lunacy... the site is booty banditry, feminism, and hive mind thinking for a host of other subjects. It's sad when they make some of these conservatives seem sane by comparison

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I've never seen a forum as effete or bytch made as Era. The bubble they've created is truly laughable.

In terms of the pedo...one less pedo in the world is fine with me :yeshrug:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I can't even understand the impulse to wanna post on a site like that.

the fukk is OP even doing over there in the first place.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The fact that you post there and looking at your avi, you're better off making another account and staying over there. We don't want any weirdos here. I'd understand if it was a forum like Operation Sports for NBA 2k, but that resetera shyt is full of pasty cacs

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a shocking twist you're better off on Neogaf these days as the moderation has relaxed and you can actually say what you want from what I've seen.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Neogaf would be legit if it had a little more traffic and wasnt as far right as it is now.

fukk it ill just post here :wow:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Never even heard of this site, but sounds like what happened to HuffPost.com. Used to be a pure political discussion forum on there. I loved that shyt, then the "Alphabet People" somehow took over. I got pissed off every time one of them started sicking off Gavin Newsome, who BTW fukked his subordinates wife (dude punched his lights out from what I remember). Any time I saw that a$$holes name I'd go in they finally banned me