Finally got banned from ResetEra

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That place is a legit hivemind , posters have to think twice about what they about to post or else they risk getting banned. Like 80% of the things that get posted on the coli would be a ban worthy over there.
I wish thecoli took gaming and tech seriously. There's alot of funny and interesting characters that are drawn here.

The coli could be the best place for black tech heads to discuss games and tech, but we dont take this sub forum seriously enough to attract new visitors. Plus registration is always closed.

:francis:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That place is a legit hivemind , posters have to think twice about what they about to post or else they risk getting banned. Like 80% of the things that get posted on the coli would be a ban worthy over there.

It's crazy how oblivious to the fact that they're a laughing stock of gaming forums everywhere and they just brush it off as "They're just jealous that we're the biggest gaming forum." Like anyone is jealous of they're tranny filled, pedo ass site. :what:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I wish thecoli took gaming and tech seriously. There's alot of funny and interesting characters that are drawn here.

The coli could be the best place for black tech heads to discuss games and tech, but we dont take this sub forum seriously enough to attract new visitors. Plus registration is always closed.

:francis:

yea. I definitely lurk reddit and resetera due to their traffic. And if I find something interesting I post it here

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea. I definitely lurk reddit and resetera due to their traffic. And if I find something interesting I post it here
Pretty much but I rather just browse a specific Reddit for gaming news/updates and post them here. Resetera you get stuff quicker and whatnot but it's HORRIBLE reading their opinions.

Their toxicity is problematic on many levels. I'm literally shaking after reading the hate speech on there.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I think Court got banned in like 5 minutes when he was on GAF back on SOHH :dead:

@PS4 :russ:
It was quick, and the comment was somebody saying kinect was a flop and I posted a link to it selling 10 million in record time. That was it, no back in forth, wasn't disrespectful. Xbox was a dirty word over there hence why i called this place neogaf jrz :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It was quick, and the comment was somebody saying kinect was a flop and I posted a link to it selling 10 million in record time. That was it, no back in forth, wasn't disrespectful. Xbox was a dirty word over there hence why i called this place neogaf jrz :yeshrug:

It's literally the spin off of neogaf posters

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's literally the spin off of neogaf posters
It was the extremist of the NeoGAF posters that founded it.

Dude hops in the shower with a chick and she wasn't feeling that and it was awkward so he became cold to her and they lost their shyt and left. That's the site's origin story. They should have just clowned him about it and moved on about their day.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Dude hops in the shower with a chick and she wasn't feeling that and it was awkward so he became cold to her and they lost their shyt and left. That's the site's origin story. They should have just clowned him about it and moved on about their day.
Not only that but the chick even admitted to "a brief physical relationship" with dude before that shower incident occurred. So basically dude was drinking and sharing a room with a girl he was smashing at some point, and thought it was going down that night.

I still dont understand how that girl claimed that she gave dude no signs that wanted she him to do that, when she fukked him previously.

I feel like the real story is that she remembered a time dude tried to make a move on her when she was sick and not feeling it, leading to an awkward situation. Then she decided to use that incident to earn some easy #metoo clout. In reality he was just some guy who thought she was down to fukk cause they had been drinking and she usually was, but she was sick and not feeling it.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Not only that but the chick even admitted to "a brief physical relationship" with dude before that shower incident occurred. So basically dude was drinking and sharing a room with a girl he was smashing at some point, and thought it was going down that night.

I still dont understand how that girl claimed that she gave dude no signs that wanted she him to do that, when she fukked him previously.

I feel like the real story is that she remembered a time dude tried to make a move on her when she was sick and not feeling it, leading to an awkward situation. Then she decided to use that incident to earn some easy #metoo clout. In reality he was just some guy who thought she was down to fukk cause they had been drinking and she usually was, but she was sick and not feeling it.
Nah, it was after the shower incident. That's the funny thing. Someone cries Metoo then goes on to have a physical relationship afterwards.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They cannot have nuanced discussions over there in regards to these type of topics. It's always black or white and it's almost always white :mjpls:.

I wish all those posters could get sent to Dubai or something.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Funny seeing this thread this girl I met on Okcupid posts on Resetera. That bytch is fukking social justice warrior crazy.

:ehh: hit it after our first brunch date.