Finally got banned from ResetEra

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Threads over there be like: "Not having any queer romance options in the latest Need for Speed game is problematic on many levels."

"Transphobia is prevalent in Super Mario Origins. Why is Mario so afraid of Bowser in a dress?"

Then the threads that are about something going on be having official staff posts pinned to the top like:

*Thread*

" Kojima is talking about rape in Death Stranding "

*Normal user*

"Guys, we don't even know what the dialogue is about nor have we played it yet.. How about we wait until it comes out and see if it's Kojima dismissing rape and is telling a message?"

*user banned for 3 months:Dismissing rape/Victim blaming. Shifting the topic to level headed rationale about rape instead of pitchfork mob outrage*

:laff:

you can go there any week and sure enough there will be some threads like what you said :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

you can go there any week and sure enough there will be some threads like what you said :pachaha:
shyt I just checked.

dOyRGHE.png

You can't make this up :mjlol:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Threads over there be like: "Not having any queer romance options in the latest Need for Speed game is problematic on many levels."

"Transphobia is prevalent in Super Mario Origins. Why is Mario so afraid of Bowser in a dress?"

Then the threads that are about something going on be having official staff posts pinned to the top like:

*Thread*

" Kojima is talking about rape in Death Stranding "

*Normal user*

"Guys, we don't even know what the dialogue is about nor have we played it yet.. How about we wait until it comes out and see if it's Kojima dismissing rape and is telling a message?"

*user banned for 3 months:Dismissing rape/Victim blaming. Shifting the topic to level headed rationale about rape instead of pitchfork mob outrage*
This exactly. People are making very well thought out posts in there with sound reasoning about how comedy in general is judge through the hypocritical lense of this culture(as Chappelle did) and it's being demonized because it goes against the hive. That site is a cesspool.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
that site is fukking toxic.

most sensitive people ever.
Im a leftist but DAMN that shyt is far too left for me. Got me pushing a lil more to the center :wow: :francis:

got banned for some soft shyt, made a new account and i just keep it for the gaming side cuz those mofos know everything. :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could never see myself posting there. They seem like a cool site for looking up news and info on games, but the way they get so extra with their political views is a big turnoff. They're a hive-mind, straight up.

On a semi-related note: The MJ slander on ResetERA breaks my heart, y'all. Michael gave us the GOAT album, the GOAT videos, the GOAT dance moves, and these people on ResetEra IMMEDIATELY threw him under the bus going solely on a one sided documentary full of provable lies that had NO hard evidence of any wrongdoing on MJ's part.

Look at these people slandering the GOAT, saying they're glad he's dead. Nobody gets banned for talking wild about Mike and saying they're glad he's dead, but you have people on that same site who get modded/banned for wishing death on Trump for grabbing women by the... (well, you know)!? :martin:
(I don't wish death on anybody off of GP, I'm just noting the double standard :mjpls: )

Taken from Page 2 of this thread... Michael Jackson died 10 years ago today (See Staff Post)

Lundren said:
It will be interesting because it will set a precedent going forward. Generally if a person dies, the thread about it is not allowed to have negative posts about the person (see: any politician death) because it is a "memorial." Will this thread be considered such and at that point where will the line be drawn?
In the past, people have been warned or banned for wishing death on Trump (a white supremacist who is on video admitting to sexual assault) and other Republicans so I assume the same will apply here.

Hoping the thread isn't closed because of it and they just take action on the "good, I'm glad he's dead" posters so actual discussions can be had about his death.

ANYONE who goes against the groupthink gets insta-banned on that site. It's disgusting.

EDIT: Case in point.

User Banned (1 Month): Dismissing Allegations of Sexual Abuse

I agree with Chappelle regarding the accusations of Dave Robson that were made agaisnt Michael Jackson in Leaving Neverland movie. Wade had his chance to tell the "truth" in 2005 when he was a 22-year old adult and went to court under oath and defended MJ. Wade took a decision to lie and not prevent a "predetor" from continuing with his predatory actions. Wade also pushed hard to direct a Cirque Du Soleil show about MJ in 2011 (Which means that he is still promoting MJ). So what is the benifit of changing his statement in 2013 4 years after the death of MJ? The "Predetor" is already dead and he can only get money from the case. Wade had his chance before and lied (If MJ really did that).

At this point, anyone who seriously believes the MJ allegations is suspect to me.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could never see myself posting there. They seem like a cool site for looking up news and info on games, but the way they get so extra with their political views is a big turnoff. They're a hive-mind, straight up.

On a semi-related note: The MJ slander on ResetERA breaks my heart, y'all. Michael gave us the GOAT album, the GOAT videos, the GOAT dance moves, and these people on ResetEra IMMEDIATELY threw him under the bus going solely on a one sided documentary full of provable lies that had NO hard evidence of any wrongdoing on MJ's part.

Look at these people slandering the GOAT, saying they're glad he's dead. Nobody gets banned for talking wild about Mike, but you have people on that same site who get modded/banned for wishing death on Trump for grabbing women by the... (well, you know)!? :martin: (I don't wish death on anybody off of GP, I'm just noting the double standard :mjpls: )

Taken from Page 2 of this thread... Michael Jackson died 10 years ago today (See Staff Post)

ANYONE who goes against the groupthink gets insta-banned on that site. It's disgusting.

EDIT: Case in point.

At this point, anyone who seriously believes the MJ allegations is suspect to me.
The MJ thread was what made me despise the community and the individuals agreeing. I wasn't surprised really because slander on a black man probably gives them a hard on. They pretend to be this beacon of intelligence and to possess moral superiority but not one of them thought to actually do their own research regarding the matter. Even when a few folks posted evidence on the contrary they pretty much ignored it and called the person a pedo supporter... Despite them having no concrete evidence suggesting so. They thought bringing up Jimmy Saville was a gotcha!

Let someone post this and it's permaban.

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Are you seriously attempting to pretend his suicide had nothing to do with an unverified tweet stirring up the outrage mob on social media and costing him his job? :what:
Didnt his own sister say that the allegations were true? And that he was seeking help?

Even his friends and colleagues said they weren't surprised by the allegations.

Where there's smoke.....

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Didnt his own sister say that the allegations were true? And that he was seeking help?

Even his friends and colleagues said they weren't surprised by the allegations.

Where there's smoke.....
No his sister did not say the allegations were true...

She said dude was abused as a child and was seeking help for mood and personality disorders...

Don't really understand how someone can twist that into his sister confirmed he's a rapist...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No his sister did not say the allegations were true...

She said dude was abused as a child and was seeking help for mood and personality disorders...

Don't really understand how someone can twist that into his sister confirmed he's a rapist...
She said much more that that breh, she didnt flat out call him a rapist but read between the lines of what she wrote.

"Alec was a victim of abuse and he also spent a lifetime battling mood and personality disorders. I will not pretend that he was not also responsible for causing harm, but deep down he was a person who wanted only to offer people care and kindness. It took him a while to figure out how.”

"She said in recent years, her brother had become a “new person” and was “working towards rehabilitation and a better life.”

She even defended his accusers, lashing out at people coming for them.

"Following Eileen Holowka’s tweet about her brother’s death, she offered a response to those who had come out to point fingers and cast blame. “And in case it’s not already fukking obvious, Alec *specifically said* he wished the best for Zoë and everyone else, so don’t use our grief as an excuse to harass people,” she wrote. “Go outside, take care of someone, and work towards preventing these kinds of things in the first place.”

Going by his own sister's statements and the statements from his colleagues, its pretty obvious that this dude had issues and most likely did what he was accused of doing.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
admin jumped into the shower of a friend who was staying at his crib after he felt she was giving him signals prior

then realized she wasn't then promptly excused himself and took a blue ball nap all alone

Now is that weird and awkward? abso-fukking lutely

but is that some sexual predator type shyt that should cause people to voluntarily ban themselves from the forum because they felt as though they're supporting a Harvey Weinstien type monster?

Nah, I don't think so. A sexual predator would have just raped the broad then and there, sounds like an awkward nerd cac doing awkward nerd cac shyt and misinterpreted social mating cues

thats just my opinion tho, folks love being outraged these days

:manny:

im not hopping in no shower with no bytch I aint never fukk already before or unless she invite me in her damn self

kinda weirda shyt is that :mjlol:

Daps
admin jumped into the shower of a friend who was staying at his crib after he felt she was giving him signals prior

then realized she wasn't then promptly excused himself and took a blue ball nap all alone

Now is that weird and awkward? abso-fukking lutely

but is that some sexual predator type shyt that should cause people to voluntarily ban themselves from the forum because they felt as though they're supporting a Harvey Weinstien type monster?

Nah, I don't think so. A sexual predator would have just raped the broad then and there, sounds like an awkward nerd cac doing awkward nerd cac shyt and misinterpreted social mating cues

thats just my opinion tho, folks love being outraged these days

:manny:
:mjlit: she left the door open that sounded like an invitation

but she friendzoned him into blue ball oblivion:mjlol:

:mjcry:

Daps
:mjlol: Shid...I got warned for speaking facts concerning the gay community. Thecoli is turning into Resetera If you ask me. The only difference is, they allow you to say the N-word. Other than that it's just like Reset Era.

:mjlol:You can't speak on Jews, Latinos, or LGBTQ. You can only talk shyt about blacks and whites. You can say the N-Word all day but you can't say any derogatory language about LGBTQ, Latinos, or Jews.

:mjlol: I think it's time for real folk of color to find a real website that allows TRUE freedom of speech as REAL black culture hangs their hat on their ability to talk about anything. Anything less ain't really a black/people of color forum.
false I make:dame: jokes all the time nobody bans us for using fakkit or calling out treh behavior as mental illness I haven't got flagged once

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I save my opinion on hot button issues for the Coli. I already know you get banned over there if you aren’t posting what they think you should be saying.