Finally got banned from ResetEra

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think part of this is that the Coli lets you pretty much say anything. Most forums are not like that.

shyt, I’m on several forums where you can’t even swear, can’t argue with other posters, etc.

The Coli is just very lenient, which is why I think a lot of us like this forum.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You aren't responsible for what they did. You are responsible for your own actions. If you go out on social media and make a post for the specific purpose of damaging someone you are responsible for that.

So which is it does everybody that ever does wrong deserve to always be wronged in return or don't they?

You're right, people should just forget about getting abused and hope it doesn't happen to others. :hhh:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
And why were you posting on Resetera in the first place?:martin:

Finally got banned from st0rmfr0nt, guys! Can you believe it? Usually I'm just there to talk fitness, but stumbled across a thread discussing these Texas murders. I asked why are white men behind majority mass shootings in America and they canceled my account for mischaracterization. Unbelievable, right? Can't discuss anything there. :troll:

Cuz they're weirdos. :beli:

The type to frequent gay clubs and say they're only there for the wings. :skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah @winb83 talking straight bullshyt in this case. Nothing wrong whatsoever with what the abused woman said.
It’s not about the abused woman. It’s about the internet mob that follows.

Nothing wrong with her coming out with her story and people supporting her.

That support becomes abuse when the internet decides to go in on the accused with personal insults, death threats, etc.

Just because a person is accused of something doesn’t give random strangers the right to abuse/harass them.

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
Its probably the woat forum of all time.

So they did u a favor

A sensitive fake PC echo chamber of trannies who probably can't stand the new Dave Chappelle special

With that said TheColi is an echo chamber also, we're just less faggy about stuff (and I honestly don't even mean to use that word in a disrespectful way to gays, because they're cool with me and I'm not homophobic/I believe in all human rights but I can't think of another way to describe how ResetEra behaves)

:manny:

Bro didn't you die :gucci:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You’re basically saying all bad behavior should be excused because it makes you a bad person for calling it out

This dumb. You shouldn’t have been banned but your thinking is faulty and just lets people go unchecked as long as they pretend they never committed atrocities
No I'm saying context matters.

I'm also suggesting that people are redeemable and maybe everyone shouldn't always be held to the bad things they've done if there's been genuine change.

Human beings make mistakes and there is a difference between someone that did something wrong, regrets it, then becomes a better person that doesn't wrong people and somebody that does something wrong and doesn't regret it and doesn't change. If we're "canceling" the former type person it's not so they don't go unchecked it's simply an act of revenge. They hurt you so you'll hurt them. That cycle is not helpful because it's the sort of cycle where victims turn into aggressors.

Or maybe I'm mistaken and your argument is weaponizing an internet mob against them in an attempt to ruin their life even when they have changed is somehow an attempt to make the world a better place and it isn't about the attempt to ruin them in response to past transgressions.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I don't have an account and only read up on game news shyt but any time I see a topic on Ninja pop up the toxicity that comes up is crazy. Dude said he's tired from streaming long hours and there was like a 50 page topic shytting on dude. I don't even want to look at the other sides of the board.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Eh, I can't disagree with what she did.
The way you were talking, I thought this happened many years ago. This shyt was less than 3 years ago. He ruined that woman's life.
It ain't her fault he killed himself. If he never destroyed her life, he would likely still be alive. Maybe he's a serial sexual abuser and the stories will come out as time passes. We don't know

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No I'm saying context matters.

I'm also suggesting that people are redeemable and maybe everyone shouldn't always be held to the bad things they've done if there's been genuine change.

Human beings make mistakes and there is a difference between someone that did something wrong, regrets it, then becomes a better person that doesn't wrong people and somebody that does something wrong and doesn't regret it and doesn't change. If we're "canceling" the former type person it's not so they don't go unchecked it's simply an act of revenge. They hurt you so you'll hurt them. That cycle is not helpful because it's the sort of cycle where victims turn into aggressors.

Or maybe I'm mistaken and your argument is weaponizing an internet mob against them in an attempt to ruin their life even when they have changed is somehow an attempt to make the world a better place and it isn't about the attempt to ruin them in response to past transgressions.
Sexually assaulting someone isn’t a mistake