FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol whose taking about successful businesses we talking about culture.

Was Tacos part of the menu when blacks from Arkansas, Louisiana traveled to California?

I don’t got a problem with their success. Hats off to them but don’t talk about cultures being divorced when you hopping on another culture to be successful :russ:

Bro we got soul food restaurants all over.:deadmanny: There are literally everywhere. Not to mention we have food trucks that parks all over the city where nikkas it at. A few truck owners decided to start catering to the piasa population and they like it. New York is home to hustlers and you cant see getting money in a big marketplace. You are just throwing shyt at the wall right now.:bryan:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Bro we got soul food restaurants all over.:deadmanny: There are literally everywhere. Not to mention we have food trucks that parks all over the city where nikkas it at. A few truck owners decided to start catering to the piasa population and they like it. New York is home to hustlers and you cant see getting money in a big marketplace. You are just throwing shyt at the wall right now.:bryan:

We got soul foods spot all over nyc also.

Keep talking shyt.

Back to 69

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Oh so you personally know that I don’t own property or my family doesn’t?

I’m pretty sure my foreign people own at a higher rate than you Mr. My Country :francis:

If you do, that's great for you.

I always respect foreigners who come here and live 20 deep in shambles for 10 years so y'all can pool your money together and purchase a house.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
He’s not
If you do, that's great for you.

I always respect foreigners who come here and live 20 deep in shambles for 10 years so y'all can pool your money together and purchase a house.

That’s actually smarter than the natives living 10-20 deep in the projects with no objective :yeshrug:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas don't trip on island people that stay in Miami or ATL. Jus as much Zoe's down south as it is in ny. Just keep it funky n say u love NY n jus don't know how to express it.

So we agree nyc nikkas is everywhere

It was jus about nyc vs ya bum ass city....

kickin some pro black shyt while refering to another black man as boat boy:mjpls:"

Next he gon tell nikkas to go back to Africa :leon:

nikka really should be paying homage tho.

While Yall was singing we shall overcome tryna level up to house nikka status boatboys was choppin massa head off.

:stopitslime: help yaself to my dicc if u feel a way.

You need to chill and have you a mud cookie. Isn't that what you guys eat?

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
So lemmie get this straight

Snatched up Tadoe girl Cuban Doll
Publicly shyts on Keef and Reece
Allegedly has them shot at in NY
Goes to Chicago and feeds the homeless
Goes to Keef neighborhood "looking for him"
Snatches his baby mom and gets her to shyt on Keef and reveal he's a deadbeat

:picard: Jesus Christ Chicago hold this MASSIVE L:pachaha:
:whoo:
King of NY, LA, chicago and the world???
:wow::wow::wow: