FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was in LA last April. Stop assuming things and stop with the excuses.

Tacos isn’t in your DNA. That’s why when you say dikk head shyt like east coast blacks are divorced from their culture you are me up sounding dumb

Mind you those Mexicans in LA probably laughing at the site of black folks having a TACO movement :russ:

How when they are successful. A few started a business catering to a certain ethnic group and adding there own spin on it. You still mad nikkas shot down the great migration lie you made up.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Wrong again.

I'm telling you how stupid you sound.

I'm very proud of where I come from and for good reason.

We have a Black Congressman, a Black mayor, a Black sheriff, a Black school board president, damn near all Black city council, multiple Black judges, one of the largest, most prestigious Black colleges in America, and Black business is thriving here.

We own land, and we own property.

This is really our city.

Can you say the same?

No I’m right I’m telling you so stupid you sound being mad that New Yorkers hang on their city.

Lmao if that bothers you so much then just go to the bathroom and drink Acid.

Worry about the CAcs trying to eliminate you out of this country instead of a nikka that’s happy about their place of birth.

Clown you sound like a female. Do better :russ:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
No I’m right I’m telling you so stupid you sound being mad that New Yorkers hang on their city.

Lmao if that bothers you so much then just go to the bathroom and drink Acid.

Worry about the CAcs trying to eliminate you out of this country instead of a nikka that’s happy about their place of birth.

Clown you sound like a female. Do better :russ:

It's not your city, y'all nikkas are just tenants.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
How when they are successful. A few started a business catering to a certain ethnic group and adding there own spin on it. You still mad nikkas shot down the great migration lie you made up.

Lol whose taking about successful businesses we talking about culture.

Was Tacos part of the menu when blacks from Arkansas, Louisiana traveled to California?

I don’t got a problem with their success. Hats off to them but don’t talk about cultures being divorced when you hopping on another culture to be successful :russ:

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
nikkas don't trip on island people that stay in Miami or ATL. Jus as much Zoe's down south as it is in ny. Just keep it funky n say u love NY n jus don't know how to express it.

NYC nikkas everywhere because blacks in NY ain't been about shyt since the And is now devoid of any significant African American culture and is getting pushed off they blocks on a macro scale :laff:

So we agree nyc nikkas is everywhere

I'm

You ain't gang. You ain't my people just cause you was convinced here, for :laff:, your ethnicity wasn't made here boat boy. You came after African Americans put in all the work

It was jus about nyc vs ya bum ass city....

kickin some pro black shyt while refering to another black man as boat boy:mjpls:"

Next he gon tell nikkas to go back to Africa :leon:

nikka really should be paying homage tho.

While Yall was singing we shall overcome tryna level up to house nikka status boatboys was choppin massa head off.

:stopitslime: help yaself to my dicc if u feel a way.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@K.Dot is a bum he’s one of those salty AAs who doesn’t like other blacks and using that to create a narrative of why he don’t like New York.

I bet he has no explanation for the black TACO movement in LA I just posted lol.

I don’t get women like k.dot.

If I don’t like something I just flat out say I don’t like it :russ:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nikkas don't trip on island people that stay in Miami or ATL. Jus as much Zoe's down south as it is in ny. Just keep it funky n say u love NY n jus don't know how to express it.

So we agree nyc nikkas is everywhere

It was jus about nyc vs ya bum ass city....

kickin some pro black shyt while refering to another black man as boat boy:mjpls:"

Next he gon tell nikkas to go back to Africa :leon:

nikka really should be paying homage tho.

While Yall was singing we shall overcome tryna level up to house nikka status boatboys was choppin massa head off.

:stopitslime: help yaself to my dicc if u feel a way.

Let me know king. They can’t have a simple convo without playing the victim lol.

Mind you those boat boys contributed to America also lol

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wrong again.

I'm a property owner and come from a family with a long history of owning land and property in this country on both sides.

I'm not you breh.

This is my country.

Was before the first cac stepped foot on this land.

Oh so you personally know that I don’t own property or my family doesn’t?

I’m pretty sure my foreign people own at a higher rate than you Mr. My Country :francis: