FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Yooo, some dudes really don't like NYC on this site. Seen a dude flat out say only dudes that are real come from the south. Like, why so many of y'all act like hoes:hhh:? Like, some of y'all really act like some bytches mane:russ:. NY has one of the largest black populations in the U.S. but dudes on this site treat it like we're one person. Then they get mad if someone generalizes where they come from:what:

And they stay in NYC threads? Like, we ask white people why they're on the coli but don't ask these posters who clearly dislike nyc why theyre ALWAYS in NYC threads. If I don't like something, I don't go in the thread. That seems really hard for some of yall. And y'all have the same arguments too. Like, how you not sitting with your legs crossed when you judge an entire region or say things like "you guys lost your way":picard:

Dude was like, "Chicago had a southern migration, we've always kept in touch":myman:. Bro, sit down. Y'all dudes listen to the radio or meet a few New Yorkers (and a lot of the time theyre not from NY, especially NYC) and think y'all know everything. NY has always been connected to the south, if you grew up here you'd know that.

And how can you be black and diss another black man because of where he's from? I constantly see this on this site. It doesn't make any sense. If you retaliate you're suspect in my eyes too. You can easily walk away from that negative slander

I give out smoke to whoever bring it. I never not repped for ALL black people on here.I'm from the hood for real.there's nothing a black man in america has been thru that I ain't been thru ...but ZOE slander will not be tolerated from non of u cornball hermit ass nikkas I don't care if u Martin Luther King jr ZOE slander will get u invited to my dicc online and dropped on ya head in real life.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Hit dogs holla.... I feel ya pain b

What's the next worst thing on here after negs cuz I ain't feel shyt:pachaha:
what u said does not apply to AAs, boatie.
The only group of Caribbeans that really did that revoluting is Haitains.

Meanwhile AAs we have Nat Turner and over 100+ slave revolts :wow:

Daps
Low Quality Posting
Boaties showing their true colors in here

He Said “nobody wants to side with you in much of anything”

Ain’t nobody trying to side with no fukking Haitians either :mjlol:

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
what u said does not apply to AAs, boatie.
The only group of Caribbeans that really did that revoluting is Haitains.

Meanwhile AAs we have Nat Turner and over 100+ slave revolts :wow:

Weee shaalllll overrrrecommmmmmmeeeeee :blessed:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don't see AAs disrespecting each other. So how we disrespecting our "own":dwillhuh:

I just see dumb boat nikkas being put in there place:hubie:
I see black people in here disrespecting other black people. Saying all kinds wild shyt. This shyt delved into somethin else that has nothing to do with Tekashi.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I see black people in here disrespecting other black people. Saying all kinds wild shyt. This shyt delved into somethin else that has nothing to do with Tekashi.
U and me seeing two different things fam.

I just see boaties getting whopped in this exchange of post. Especially against those who "studied" us:hhh: but don't know shyt about us

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then people like you get confused as to why many people don’t want to side with you in anything

Ill let yall do yall mudslinging thing

But jus to use this opportunity to clear up some mythology in regards to black people or "aa" in coli terms...Alliances are business based, where there is no business, there is no alliance

groups of people all over this do business with all kinds of folks who violated them to the umpteenth degree to an extent we never done to anyone ...england broke down india to like 5 countries...millions upon millions of murders and deaths and theres even discourse in the air about the pursuit of reparations (look it up) and yet, in still, Indians (and pakistanis etc) will flood england to the point where they altered the local food culture to do business with the perpetrators.... all in the name of a better tomorrow....theres plenty of comparable examples of this all over the world

Aint got shyt to do wit no respectability politics, differences of opinion, mutual dislike, people "looking bad" or whatever hollow cliche that gets tossed around..let's be clear, "siding " with people serves a greater purpose

It aint that deep, and this exchange im responding to is nonesense but i had to put that on the table cause people generally dont being this shyt to topic here or elsewhere