FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I believe he was talking about me and what was hard to understand about my post?

Talk to any nikka from the Chi and 9 times out of 10 he’ll tell you his people come from Mississippi and they still visit all their cousins, aunties, and uncles down there.

Same with LA nikkas and Arkansas.

Everybody didn’t lose touch with their roots...
Change "LA" with West Coast blacks in general

I don't know number accuracy wise. But I would say 40%-70% of us have ancestry whether grand or great grandparents that go back to Arkansas and I would say also Louisiana, Along with Texas

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
nikkas don't trip on island people that stay in Miami or ATL. Jus as much Zoe's down south as it is in ny. Just keep it funky n say u love NY n jus don't know how to express it.

So we agree nyc nikkas is everywhere

It was jus about nyc vs ya bum ass city....

kickin some pro black shyt while refering to another black man as boat boy:mjpls:"

Next he gon tell nikkas to go back to Africa :leon:

nikka really should be paying homage tho.

While Yall was singing we shall overcome tryna level up to house nikka status boatboys was choppin massa head off.

:stopitslime: help yaself to my dicc if u feel a way.
@bolded is the dumbest thing I read in a while:hhh:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
How did Pac even become part of this conversation anyway:dwillhuh:

im not even sure lol. some dumb nikka said that pac was middle class and pretended to fit in...I guess tekashis antics were being compared to the recklessness of pac and then someone chined in to say pac wasn't even bout it because he was an actor from a middle class family perpetrating. then posted a stupid ass article from a report with no facts in his story saying the same shyt... the coli.com

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yooo, some dudes really don't like NYC on this site. Seen a dude flat out say only dudes that are real come from the south. Like, why so many of y'all act like hoes:hhh:? Like, some of y'all really act like some bytches mane:russ:. NY has one of the largest black populations in the U.S. but dudes on this site treat it like we're one person. Then they get mad if someone generalizes where they come from:what:

And they stay in NYC threads? Like, we ask white people why they're on the coli but don't ask these posters who clearly dislike nyc why theyre ALWAYS in NYC threads. If I don't like something, I don't go in the thread. That seems really hard for some of yall. And y'all have the same arguments too. Like, how you not sitting with your legs crossed when you judge an entire region or say things like "you guys lost your way":picard:

Dude was like, "Chicago had a southern migration, we've always kept in touch":myman:. Bro, sit down. Y'all dudes listen to the radio or meet a few New Yorkers (and a lot of the time theyre not from NY, especially NYC) and think y'all know everything. NY has always been connected to the south, if you grew up here you'd know that.

And how can you be black and diss another black man because of where he's from? I constantly see this on this site. It doesn't make any sense. If you retaliate you're suspect in my eyes too. You can easily walk away from that negative slander