FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
So this is where the NY hate on here comes from :ohhh:

There you go with this hate talk.

What is there to hate breh?

Y'all nikkas hang on to y'all city like you're actually responsible for any of the shyt that makes NYC the city that it is.

Y'all don't own none of them buildings and the people in power there are working everyday to make sure they price y'all the fukk out.

That's why y'all are in a reverse migration right now, coming back to the homelands, while at the same time talking shyt about how "slow" it is compared to where you're from.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Whenever I meet an African American person the first thing I do is get to know their roots.
i dont even know if you realize how much of a suburban invader cac you sound like :mjlol:

Up in here trying to argue us down because you "studied" american blacks like some kind of science experiment :mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Y'all nikkas hang on to y'all city like you're actually responsible for any of the shyt that makes NYC the city that it is.

Y'all don't own none of them buildings and the people in power there are working everyday to make sure they price y'all the fukk out.

That's why y'all are in a reverse migration right now, coming back to the homelands, while at the same time talking shyt about how "slow" it is compared to where you're from.

Lmao you mad cause New Yorkers are proud and hang on their city?

Lmao it’s comments like these that just exposes y’all jealousy.

If a person wants to hang on their city why does that bother you :mjlol:

The more you talk the more you come up as a clown :russ:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
That’s very good but also contradictory to the BS of African Americans on the east being divorced from their culture.

There isn’t no “TACO” movement in NYC, Boston or Nj for AAs. :russ:

No, but there's a Jamaican restaurant, Chinese spot, and bodega on every corner. :mjlol:

At least them nikkas is flipping the script and getting paid off of the culture of others.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i dont even know if you realize how much of a suburban invader cac you sound like :mjlol:

Up in here trying to argue us down because you "studied" american blacks like some kind of science experiment :mjlol:

Lmao y’all need to pick what y’all want.

Either you want us foreign blacks to learn about y’all and stick with y’all or not.

Now that I’m explaining that I try to learn about the culture I’m an suburban invader.

Lmao clowns :russ:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s very good but also contradictory to the BS of African Americans on the east being divorced from their culture.

There isn’t no “TACO” movement in NYC, Boston or Nj for AAs. :russ:

Have you been to LA. I know you haven't. There are food trucks all over Los Angeles and a few black truck owners have decided to incorporate tacos to get a Mexican clientele. capitalism plain and simple. There are black soul food restaurants and food trucks all over the city.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Have you been to LA. I know you haven't. There are food trucks all over Los Angeles and a few black truck owners have decided to incorporate tacos to get a Mexican clientele. capitalism plain and simple. There are black soul food restaurants and food trucks all over the city.

I was in LA last April. Stop assuming things and stop with the excuses.

Tacos isn’t in your DNA. That’s why when you say dikk head shyt like east coast blacks are divorced from their culture you end up sounding dumb

Mind you those Mexicans in LA probably laughing at the site of black folks having a TACO movement :russ:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

Whatever you want to call it

Let’s just say “tension”

But y’all just solved a coli mystery for me thank u lol

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Lmao y’all need to pick what y’all want.

Either you want us foreign blacks to learn about y’all and stick with y’all or not.

Now that I’m explaining that I try to learn about the culture I’m an suburban invader.

Lmao clowns :russ:

What part of learning is being completely wrong about everything you talk about while arguing with people who actually have the ties here? :mjlol:

And then shytting on every group of american blacks who paved the way for you here, because NY happened to be where your dad could get paid under the table for preparing fried race in the back of chinese restaurant?

Ole "well according to section 2 - 98- BC of the American Negro Guide Book, this is what you guys do right, B? Word is bond to motha yo"

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Lmao you mad cause New Yorkers are proud and hang on their city?

Lmao it’s comments like these that just exposes y’all jealousy.

If a person wants to hang on their city why does that bother you :mjlol:

The more you talk the more you come up as a clown :russ:

Wrong again.

I'm telling you how stupid you sound.

I'm very proud of where I come from and for good reason.

We have a Black Congressman, a Black mayor, a Black sheriff, a Black school board president, damn near all Black city council, multiple Black judges, one of the largest, most prestigious Black colleges in America, and Black business is thriving here.

We own land, and we own property.

This is really our city.

Can you say the same?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Btw I’m only entertained 69 still got the W and Chicago took the L. Lmao. I don’t mind taking on mul
What part of learning is being completely wrong about everything you talk about while arguing with people who actually have the ties here? :mjlol:

And then shytting on every group of american blacks who paved the way for you here, because NY happened to be where your dad could get paid under the table for preparing fried race in the back of chinese restaurant?

Ole "well according to section 2 - 98- BC of the American Negro Guide Book, this is what you guys do right, B? Word is bond to motha yo"

Like I said I’m not reading your BS.

As a proud black man I learn from other blacks about all angles of black culture.

Don’t get mad at me get mad at your own people who teach me my knowledge:russ:

I’m not entertaining your argument you sound like a hood nikka that’s probably never satisfied with anything provided to you.

The idealogy that African Americans on the east are divorced from the their culture is enough to expose you as an idiot.

You better off just saying you don’t like NYC instead of changing the culture around :russ: