FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You sound stupid.

I'm from VA and have family all up and down the East Coast.

I know all of the migration patterns, the problem is, a lot of NYC cats act like they don't, or they don't care.

That's the point I'm making.

It's customary for AA's to have family reunions down south every year. Who doesn't know about the great migration.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Actually it’s not a hard concept to understand because I actually studied the African American migration. Chicago’s is no different than New York, Boston, NJ AAs who have tied to Virginia, and south and North Carolina (Geechie)

And to make your silly comments even more funny there are many African americans who don’t even know their own history about the African American migration but I actually do.

And btw you don’t have to be salty and use that race card with me. I’m Amarican born and didn’t leech of anyone :mjlol:

Nice try tho.

And in case you want to play stupid. There’s enough evidence out there that shows kids of West Indian and African immigrants have no access to leeching of others in this nation.
See, thats the difference between me and you. Im not getting my knowledge and feeling of blackness through some cac text books my c00n parents bought for me in college. I and the rest of us know about the connection of the south, chicago, detroit, the midwest etc... because we actually live and breathe it and got the details later on. Half of my family is in chicago and we regularly visit eachother.

I damn near came out of the womb with this knowledge and you'd be hard pressed to find a black person who doesn't know where their extended family is whether they can name the details or not.

And in my eyes you are the prime definition of a leech. You have no connection to this country or american slavery, but yet you keep spouting off nonsense you have no idea about, being wrong, and disrespecting the people who paved the way for your parents to come over here and let you live in NY in the first place. If yall are so great stay the fukk where you are.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You ain’t saying shyt talking about every city related when The southeast still has strong connections to up north blacks.

Clearly didn’t live through nothing :mjlol:

The blood connections are there of course, we're all speaking culturally.

It's a known fact that a lot of northern cats have divorced themselves from traditional AA culture because they consider it "country" or somehow beneath the melting pot culture of NYC and other northern cities.

Stop playing stupid breh.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
See, thats the difference between me and you. Im not getting my knowledge and feeling of blackness through some cac text books my c00n parents bought for me in college. I and the rest of us know about the connection of the south, chicago, detroit, the midwest etc... because we actually live and breathe it and got the details later on. Half of my family is in chicago and we regularly visit eachother.

I damn near came out of the womb with this knowledge and you'd be hard pressed to find a black person who doesn't know where their extended family is whether they can name the details or not.

And in my eyes you are the prime definition of a leech. You have no connection to this country or american slavery, but yet you keep spouting off nonsense you have no idea about, being wrong, and disrespecting the people who paved the way for your parents to come over here and let you live in NY in the first place. If yall are so great stay the fukk where you are.

Who said I used cac textbooks? I didn’t even read your post after that stupid comment.

Most of my knowledge comes from Black people in New York.

Whenever I meet an African American person the first thing I do is get to know their roots.

You’re an idiot!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The blood connections are there of course, we're all speaking culturally.

It's a known fact that a lot of northern cats have divorced themselves from traditional AA culture because they consider it "country" or somehow beneath the melting pot culture of NYC and other northern cities.

Stop playing stupid breh.

Culturally African Americans in NYC even have their own accent :mjlol:

That’s how I know you full of shyt!

I can spot an AA easily just by the way they talk!

African Americans in NYC who open up restaurants also open up spots that cater to how their family was raised in the south east.

Lol ok my brother I guess I’ll entertain your Bs since I got time!