FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Lmao only nikkas in they feelings start using racial politics after they feelings got hurt :russ:

Detroit is a wasteline.

I’m done I’m from NYC I don’t need to waste my time arguing with wastelands :russ:

When Detroit can be functional then get back at me.

Don’t me get 69 on you :russ:

My nikka I came out swinging at your ethnicity from the jump, it was always about "race politics", that's where my whole disdain of you and 69 come from. If he wasn't Mexican and didn't say nikka, I wouldn't care, nor would I care if boat boys didn't get out of line and know where they at :laff:
Enough said :laff:, if you don't know who we is, what we do, why a Caribbean man masquerading under African American culture (Farrakhan) is saying we are the chosen people of god and the reason why your "black ass" is able be here in the first place, that's on you

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
There was no disagreement about Chicago visiting people in Mississippi.

The argument was about distance and the dikk riding that Chicago dude from the south to start drill music!

We all fukk with each other shyt, South, West, and Midwest, because we all related.

We don't let these made up cac borders make us forget we all the same people at the end of the day.

That's the part some of y'all nikkas don't understand.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
it has nothing to do with distance and dikkriding. it's family ties, heritage, familiarity and tradition.

I know this concept is hard for you to understand seeing as though your family left their country but you nothing of the people you were coming to leech off and down talk. While you show no appreciation and get your connection to american blackness through rap music and a couple blocks in brooklyn.

Actually it’s not a hard concept to understand because I actually studied the African American migration. Chicago’s is no different than New York, Boston, NJ AAs who have tied to Virginia, and south and North Carolina (Geechie)

And to make your silly comments even more funny there are many African americans who don’t even know their own history about the African American migration but I actually do.

And btw you don’t have to be salty and use that race card with me. I’m Amarican born and didn’t leech of anyone :mjlol:

Nice try tho.

And in case you want to play stupid. There’s enough evidence out there that shows kids of West Indian and African immigrants have no access to leeching of others in this nation.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
it has nothing to do with distance and dikkriding. it's family ties, heritage, familiarity and tradition.

I know this concept is hard for you to understand seeing as though your family left their country but taught you nothing of the people you were coming to leech off and down talk. While you show no appreciation and get your connection to american blackness through rap music and a couple blocks in brooklyn I can see why you've been in here for days dikk gobbling a dirty mexican

Repped :banderas:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
We all fukk with each other shyt, South, West, and Midwest, because we all related.

We don't let these made up cac borders make us forget we all the same people at the end of the day.

I keep telling nikkas that's it a very similar unified AA culture damn near everywhere except the east :laff: From the ATL, to the CHI, to O-town and LA. I always blended in, everybody I knew used the same syntax, prepared food the same way, sounded similar ect.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

So the African Migration didn’t include the East Coast?

Does your dumb ass know African Americans in Boston, NYC, NJ are related to those people from the southeast of America?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Actually it’s not a hard concept to understand because I actually studied the African American migration. Chicago’s is no different than New York, Boston, NJ AAs who have tied to Virginia, and south and North Carolina (Geechie)

And to make your silly comments even more funny there are many African americans who don’t even know their own history about the African American migration but I actually do.

And btw you don’t have to be salty and use that race card with me. I’m Amarican born and didn’t leech of anyone :mjlol:

Nice try tho.

And in case you want to play stupid. There’s enough evidence out there that shows kids of West Indian and African immigrants have no access to leeching of others in this nation.

I just broke down two examples of the migration patterns to you though....

You really sitting here trying to tell us you "studied" us so you think you know more about us than we do. :russ:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I keep telling nikkas that's it a very similar unified AA culture damn near everywhere except the east :laff: From the ATL, to the CHI, to O-town and LA. I always blended in, everybody I knew used the same syntax, prepared food the same way, sounded similar ect.

You keep telling people? Lmao that doesn’t make it true.

That’s Bullshyt :russ:

And we can expose your education right now.

You really don’t want to be schooled about your own culture by a Haitian (who studied the African American migration) :mjlol:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
So the African Migration didn’t include the East Coast?

Does your dumb ass know African Americans in Boston, NYC, NJ are related to those people from the southeast of America?

You sound stupid.

I'm from VA and have family all up and down the East Coast.

I know all of the migration patterns, the problem is, a lot of NYC cats act like they don't, or they don't care.

That's the point I'm making.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
You keep telling people? Lmao that doesn’t make it true.

That’s Bullshyt :russ:

And we can expose your education right now.

You really don’t want to be schooled about your own culture by a Haitian (who studied the African American migration) :mjlol:
I don't give a fukk what you study nikka, I been there, lived there, nikka talmbout history when I'm talking about present day culture :laff:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I just broke down two examples of the migration patterns to you though....

You really sitting here trying to tell us you "studied" us so you think you know more about us than we do. :russ:

Lol yea I’m trying to say I know more than you cause I’ve met African Americans who don’t know anything about the full migration :mjlol:

I don’t blame you this is the internet. Play stupid :mjlol: