FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Yall not serious.it's litterally nyc nikkas everywhere.Rap music got yall fucced up. Ny is still NY. Aint nobody going out they way to visit Detroit r u dumb nikka? imagine winning a trip to Detroit lol. Whole blocks wit Abandoned cribs n shyt lol do yall even got clean water out there?

nikkas always saying ny nikkas too cocky they too arrogant they too flashy. I have no idea what they say about Detroit nikkas or NO nikkas or whatever bamas yall wanna compare to us.

U cant imagine somebody being on ya dicc jus off where u from cuz u from bum ass detroit n nobody cares.Ot bytches always got a nyc nikka story. We cooler than yall and we always been.always gonna b.

:manny:
oh its one of the nikkas who dapped that dumb post about no blacks in other regions creating music genres

are you and your people from this country?

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I'm
I’m American born and a Haitian person found the city of Chicago :russ:

Lmao this clown talking about NYC in the 80s while it’s 2018 and Detroit is Syria with water pipes :russ:
You ain't gang. You ain't my people just cause you was convinced here, for :laff:, your ethnicity wasn't made here boat boy. You came after African Americans put in all the work

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
NYC nikkas everywhere because blacks in NY ain't been about shyt since the And is now devoid of any significant African American culture and is getting pushed off they blocks on a macro scale :laff:

Meanwhile Detroit nikkas don’t have shyt.:russ:

Not even Detroit nikkas like Detroit :russ:

Houses in Detroit cost $2.000 dollars and nikkas there still evacuate the city :russ:

Don’t make me start posting videos showing how your Detroit folks don’t want nothing to do with Detroit :russ:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You not talking to me cause I never said anything like that.

Show the post, time and place where I said southerners created no musical genres

Never mind cause I already see you have comprehension issues and don’t even understand what the person was saying in regards to Chicago and The South.

You’re slow and that’s not too surprising

I believe he was talking about me and what was hard to understand about my post?

Talk to any nikka from the Chi and 9 times out of 10 he’ll tell you his people come from Mississippi and they still visit all their cousins, aunties, and uncles down there.

Same with LA nikkas and Arkansas.

Everybody didn’t lose touch with their roots...

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Meanwhile Detroit nikkas don’t have shyt.:russ:

Not even Detroit nikkas like Detroit :russ:

Houses in Detroit cost $2.000 dollars and nikkas there still evacuate the city :russ:

Don’t make me start posting videos showing how your Detroit folks don’t want nothing to do with Detroit :russ:
nikka check my post history, nikkas know where I'm from and it's not Detroit, 2# only boat boys make fun of systematic racism that caused the city to be the way it is and ignore the the cultural contributions the city has made to African American culture. :laff:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I believe he was talking about me and what was hard to understand about my post?

Talk to any nikka from the Chi and 9 times out of 10 he’ll tell you his people come from Mississippi and they still visit all their cousins, aunties, and uncles down there.

Same with LA nikkas and Arkansas.

Everybody didn’t lose touch with their roots...

There was no disagreement about Chicago visiting people in Mississippi.

The argument was about distance and the dikk riding that Chicago dude from the south to start drill music!

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nikka check my post history, nikkas know where I'm from and it's not Detroit, 2# only boat boys make fun of systematic racism that caused the city to be the way it is and ignore the the cultural contributions the city has made to African American culture. :laff:

Lmao only nikkas in they feelings start using racial politics after they feelings got hurt :russ:

Detroit is a wasteline.

I’m done I’m from NYC I don’t need to waste my time arguing with wastelands :russ:

When Detroit can be functional then get back at me.

Don’t me get 69 on you :russ:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
There was no disagreement about Chicago visiting people in Mississippi.

The argument was about distance and the dikk riding that Chicago dude from the south to start drill music!
it has nothing to do with distance and dikkriding. it's family ties, heritage, familiarity and tradition.

I know this concept is hard for you to understand seeing as though your family left their country but taught you nothing of the people you were coming to leech off and down talk. While you show no appreciation and get your connection to american blackness through rap music and a couple blocks in brooklyn I can see why you've been in here for days dikk gobbling a dirty mexican

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6ix9ine was on o block at 5 am = nothing

Keef was downtown NYC at 4 am = warning shot

:patrice:

full