FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
nikka name Haitian :laff: I'm cool with Zoe's but the fukking audacity of him even thinking he's qualifed to make a post like that is hilarious :laff: how a boat boy speaking on our history? :laff:
I dont have any problems with haitians(florida ones are usually cool) or other non american blacks or those from NY really. But when these nikkas have the unmitigated gall to step out of bounds and trying to talk about shyt they have no idea about it pisses me off.

We're not on their shyt trying to tell them whats up with them. I dont even really dive deep into florida like that even though i've lived here for a while.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
@K.Dot Speaking of lacking African American culture in NYC. You proud of the African amarican culture in the Midwest? :mjlol:

Boy stop it. Whenever America shyts on black people the pictures they use are your dysfunctional locations in the Midwest.

Lmao what Proud African American would show a Midwest location as representation of their roots in this nation?

Y’all blacks in the Midwest are as useless as cockroaches :mjlol:

But eyyy the Midwest is where AA culture is at :mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So you going to act like the nation of Islam wasn't founded in Detroit? :laff:

I asked you what the nation was. Thanks for the answer!

Detroit is a wasteline.

Even people from third world countries are shocked by it :mjlol:

How you repping being proud and black and your example of your city looks like Syria with a pipe system :francis:

Knock it off bro. When I graduated college we learning that Detroit is so dysfunctional that they wanted to make the city smaller and create farms :mjlol:

Lmao ain’t nobody taking Ls from a broke city like Detroit.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
@K.Dot Speaking of lacking African American culture in NYC. You proud of the African amarican culture in the Midwest? :mjlol:

Boy stop it. Whenever America shyts on black people the pictures they use are your dysfunctional locations in the Midwest.

Lmao what Proud African American would show a Midwest location as representation of their roots in this nation?

Y’all blacks in the Midwest are as useless as cockroaches :mjlol:

But eyyy the Midwest is where AA culture is at :mjlol:
nikka did you just not hear me say NOI got it start in Detroit? That the Moorish got it's start in the chi? That the noi hq is in the chi? That the city of Chicago was created and built by an actual African American? Cut it out bro :laff:. Let's not act like Urban decay NYC wasn't getting no play in the media either :laff: let's ignore NY being a police state under martial law and let's forget stop and frisk and NYC being the mascot of gentrification. The fact that you think you are even able to speak on this is just :laff:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What young black professional do you know says
nikka did you just not hear me say NOI got it start in Detroit? That the Moorish got it's start in the chi? That the noi hq is in the chi? That the city of Chicago was created and built by an actual African American? Cut it out bro :laff:. Let's not act like Urban decay NYC wasn't getting no play in the media either :laff: let's ignore NY being a police state under martial law and let's forget stop and frisk and NYC being the mascot of gentrification. The fact that you think you are even able to speak on this is just :laff:

Lmao what does NOi have to do with this post?

African American culture in Detroit is nothing but c00nery!

Welfare checks, single mommies and a whole block with not one black business.

Lmao that’s what Detroit is :mjlol:

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Yall not serious.it's litterally nyc nikkas everywhere.Rap music got yall fucced up. Ny is still NY. Aint nobody going out they way to visit Detroit r u dumb nikka? imagine winning a trip to Detroit lol. Whole blocks wit Abandoned cribs n shyt lol do yall even got clean water out there?

nikkas always saying ny nikkas too cocky they too arrogant they too flashy. I have no idea what they say about Detroit nikkas or NO nikkas or whatever bamas yall wanna compare to us.

U cant imagine somebody being on ya dicc jus off where u from cuz u from bum ass detroit n nobody cares.Ot bytches always got a nyc nikka story. We cooler than yall and we always been.always gonna b.

:manny:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't need to shyt on another city, but the boat boys from there ain't slick, this is a reactionary move. nikkas just have forgot who did what, why they here ect. nikkas must not know where that at :laff:

Hey like I said you one NYc minute away from sucking a male NYC dikk.

I don’t support fakkits but we Nyc dudes are the shyt and I wouldn’t be surprise if you sucking nyc D on the low :russ:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
What young black professional do you know says

Lmao what does NOi have to do with this post?

African American culture in Detroit is nothing but c00nery!

Welfare checks, single mommies and a whole block with not one black business.

Lmao that’s what Detroit is :mjlol:
What!!!????!!!! Holy shyt, these boat boys are damn near no different than white supremacists :laff: and the nikka really asked what the motherfukking longest lasting still strong and most influential civil rights group has to do with African American culture in the Midwest :laff: and I never claimed to be from Detroit goofy :laff:

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
nikka name Haitian :laff: I'm cool with Zoe's but the fukking audacity of him even thinking he's qualifed to make a post like that is hilarious :laff: how a boat boy speaking on our history? :laff:

A haitian nikka litterally founded Chicago :laff:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@K.Dot i only read the first sentence in y’all post lol.

The failure of Detroit won’t allow me to take anything you take seriously.

:russ:

You got some personal issues if that dump of a city is what you call African American prime culture.

Let me ask you a question? Is crack there more of a profit than a black person getting a gym membership pass there?

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Yall not serious.it's litterally nyc nikkas everywhere.Rap music got yall fucced up. Ny is still NY. Aint nobody going out they way to visit Detroit r u dumb nikka? imagine winning a trip to Detroit lol. Whole blocks wit Abandoned cribs n shyt lol do yall even got clean water out there?

nikkas always saying ny nikkas too cocky they too arrogant they too flashy. I have no idea what they say about Detroit nikkas or NO nikkas or whatever bamas yall wanna compare to us.

U cant imagine somebody being on ya dicc jus off where u from cuz u from bum ass detroit n nobody cares.Ot bytches always got a nyc nikka story. We cooler than yall and we always been.always gonna b.

:manny:
NYC nikkas everywhere because blacks in NY ain't been about shyt since the And is now devoid of any significant African American culture and is getting pushed off they blocks on a macro scale :laff:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

I’m American born and a Haitian person found the city of Chicago :russ:

Lmao this clown talking about NYC in the 80s while it’s 2018 and Detroit is Syria with water pipes :russ: