FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This is why I have to shyt on NY every possible chance I get. nikkas think they slick with that African American hate. Cognitive dissonance is a bytch and they ungrateful. Urgh.

Unless he can show the post and the thread where that took place then you ain’t saying shyt.

Stay mad.

And lmao at your lame internet dumb ass having to “need” to shyt in Nyc as much as possible.

I bet money if I saw you in person you would resemble exactly what a sorry bummy out of towner looks like.

Feel free to ever hit me up for a fade whenever you in town doof :russ:

Daps
Lol DC dudes aren’t in my lane to take my bytch.

New balance sneakers and dirty dreads :russ:

Y’all been hurt forever that nobody knows of y’all existence.

Y’all lame even go far to claim that people in America steal y’all swag. What swag?

Y’all accents are lame as fukk. Y’all never did anything in hip hop or known for anything.

During the drug game New Yorkers slut shamed your city and y’all in y’all feelings ever since.

Dirty ass dreads and New Balance sneakers and Boots is what you call swag and GOAT.

If a DC nikka ever took my bytch from me Id commit suicide and accept that I failed at life. :russ:

yung, I will break your jaw if you were down here talking that mess lol

and im a Dc/ Md nikka

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
yung, I will break your jaw if you were down here talking that mess lol

and im a Dc/ Md nikka

I’m in DC all the time brother. It’s my second home and I actually enjoy the city. I’ll be there in 2 weeks in NorthWest where I stay. Link me when I’m out there.

Lol like I said y’all are in no position to call people rude or arrogant.

Y’all never had camera time so it’s easy to act like people are nice down there.

I’ll even go further and say from experience as bad as Baltimore is the people there are nicer to meet!

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
You not talking to me cause I never said anything like that.

Show the post, time and place where I said southerners created no musical genres

Never mind cause I already see you have comprehension issues and don’t even understand what the person was saying in regards to Chicago and The South.

You’re slow and that’s not too surprising
Dumb nikka brought Carolina and NY in relation to the NY thing not knowing that African Americans in NY, if they still exist, are completely divorced from they culture. You can't even get good chicken in Harlem anymore :laff:, they don't even speak AAVE :laff:, nikka up there sound like angry Guido's. I been all over the country and NY was the only place with a bunch of black people and s complete lack of AA culture :laff:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
You not talking to me cause I never said anything like that.

Show the post, time and place where I said southerners created no musical genres

Never mind cause I already see you have comprehension issues and don’t even understand what the person was saying in regards to Chicago and The South.

You’re slow and that’s not too surprising
Lol how come blacks in other regions who are so called popping never invented their own genre of music?

You go to many of these cities and you see how people are stuck. NYC the most creative blacks ever and the biggest hustlers.

These salty black folks in other regions were also the main ones angry when New Yorkers use to sell weaight in their city.

They’d be angry but wouldn’t do nothing tho. :mjlol:.

Anything else you out of country fakkit? :francis:

The fukk do you know about Detroit? Chicago? DC? The south? The Midwest? You probably grew up in the back of a cab you bytch ass nikka :francis:

Now leave me alone to shyt on you in peace fakkit. And stop trying to speak for american blacks and black people from new york, you open toe flip flop wearing ass bum :francis:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Unless he can show the post and the thread where that took place then you ain’t saying shyt.

Stay mad.

And lmao at your lame internet dumb ass having to “need” to shyt in Nyc as much as possible.

I bet money if I saw you in person you would resemble exactly what a sorry bummy out of towner looks like.

Feel free to ever hit me up for a fade whenever you in town doof :russ:
nikka talmbout fades over a forum post :laff:, what y'all NY nikkas say? That's "corny" :laff:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Lol nikkas so mad lol. They so hurt they trying to convince themselves that New York dudes support 69 cause they trolling they city and trying to turn the thread to anti NYC

Dont make me come to y’all city and take your girl away. And if your mother is only 15-20 years apart from your age I’ll take her too. FOH!

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Anything else you out of country fakkit? :francis:

The fukk do you know about Detroit? Chicago? DC? The south? The Midwest? You probably grew up in the back of a cab you bytch ass nikka :francis:

Now leave me alone to shyt on you in peace fakkit. And stop trying to speak for american blacks and black people from new york, you open toe flip flop wearing ass bum :francis:
nikka name Haitian :laff: I'm cool with Zoe's but the fukking audacity of him even thinking he's qualifed to make a post like that is hilarious :laff: how a boat boy speaking on our history? :laff:

Daps
I’m in DC all the time brother. It’s my second home and I actually enjoy the city. I’ll be there in 2 weeks in NorthWest where I stay. Link me when I’m out there.

Lol like I said y’all are in no position to call people rude or arrogant.

Y’all never had camera time so it’s easy to act like people are nice down there.

I’ll even go further and say from experience as bad as Baltimore is the people there are nicer to meet!

alright, will do

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dumb nikka brought Carolina and NY in relation to the NY thing not knowing that African Americans in NY, if they still exist, are completely divorced from they culture. You can't even get good chicken in Harlem anymore :laff:, they don't even speak AAVE :laff:, nikka up there sound like angry Guido's. I been all over the country and NY was the only place with a bunch of black people and s complete lack of AA culture :laff:

I honestly don’t understand a single word you just said in this post.

And African Americans still have numbers in NYC.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Detroit nikkas don't leave they block, meanwhile the nation I'm affiliated with is the biggest in NY outside of Chicago and got started in DETROIT. How this nikka in NY, around my fellow bean pies nikkas talmbout Detroit don't leave they block, :laff:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
nikkas talking about needing to to “shyt” on another city :russ:

Lmao doof has NyC on his mind all day everyday lol.

I don’t blame you though :ehh:
I don't need to shyt on another city, but the boat boys from there ain't slick, this is a reactionary move. nikkas just have forgot who did what, why they here ect. nikkas must not know where that at :laff: