FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Bro I respect u for being 1000 and admitting this. Them thoro days of NYC being original are long gone.

Who holds the title now? Its a areas I'll throw out there. New Orleans, Detroit, Dade County, St. Louis, and the Bay Area. When niggs say they're from them areas others pay respectful attention.

Seriously? Nobody is sucking the D of anyone saying they from Detroit, St. Louis and Bay Area :russ:

And how do I know this? Because people from those cities never leave their areas lmao.

Nyc dudes are always on the move in everyone city and getting pissy accordingly because of it.

He didn’t admit nothing. He’s an old head who’s just jealous and mad at the new school.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Seriously? Nobody is sucking the D of anyone saying they from Detroit, St. Louis and Bay Area :russ:

And how do I know this? Because people from those cities never leave their areas lmao.

Nyc dudes are always on the move in everyone city and getting pissy accordingly because of it.

He didn’t admit nothing. He’s an old head who’s just jealous and mad at the new school.
Since when do Detroit nikkas not leave they city? :laff:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Where on this earth are Detroit folks known? When has Detroit ever been big on Hip Hop? When has Detroit ever been known for getting money? The only thing Detroit known for was being a broke city with a high murder rate :russ:

What girl you know says “Hey I want to a nucca from detroit”? :russ:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's typing out of frustration. EVERYBODY in some kind of loop knows that Detroit niggs are some of the most well endured and traveled hustlers PERIOD. From the East, South, Midwest, and West Detroit niggs are scattered hustling their asses off.

Fukk it since NY niggs are in their feelings let's give em some more truth. Detroit reigns supreme when it comes to road running and tearing the highways up with mileage.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I’m in the DMV all the time. Hyattsville, Bowie, and Northwest and NorthEast DC.

How do you feel about lying on the web?

Lol the truth of the matter is the only people who hated nyc from there were people who around during the Alpo days.

And DC people should be the last people calling anyone arrogant or rude.

I can go on all day about how DC probably has one of the rudest people in this nation.

Y’all never had any shine like that so it’s easy to act like y’all ain’t arrogant because there aren’t cameras shining your way!
A DC nikka took your bytch huh :russ: I know it hurts breh :mjlol:.

fukk outta here goat area and we actually have beautiful women unlike those baritone overly aggressive bytches y'all got :scust:.

How you gonna tell a nikka that live out here what the temperature like :dahell:.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He's typing out of frustration. EVERYBODY in some kind of loop knows that Detroit niggs are some of the most well endured and traveled hustlers PERIOD. From the easteast, south, Midwest, and west Detroit niggs are scattered hustling their asses off.

Fukk it since NY niggs are in their feelings let's give em some more truth. Detroit reigns supreme when it comes to road running and tearing the highways up with mileage.

Lol not typing out of frustration I’m actually laughing.

Nobody knows anything about Detroit other than it being ghetto and crime ridden place.

Y’all known not for nothing and I’ve never heard or seen any stories of New Yorkers bumping to “well traveled” deteoiters.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Where on this earth are Detroit folks known? When has Detroit ever been big on Hip Hop? When has Detroit ever been known for getting money? The only thing Detroit known for was being a broke city with a high murder rate :russ:

What girl you know says “Hey I want to a nucca from detroit”? :russ:
nikka, the biggest drug pushers of the modern era have they roots in Motown. Them nikkas known hustlers and travel a lot, wtf :dead: nikka said Detroit players don't leave they city :laff:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol not typing out of frustration I’m actually laughing.

Nobody knows anything about Detroit other than it being ghetto and crime ridden place.

Y’all known not for nothing and I’ve never heard or seen any stories of New Yorkers bumping to “well traveled” deteoiters.
Breh you've never heard of your fellow New Yorkers bumping into or doing shyt in the Midwest because its a totally different more uglier ballgame.

So I'll give u more truth, every urban city in the Midwest is more thoro than NYC.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A DC nikka took your bytch huh :russ: I know it hurts breh :mjlol:.

fukk outta here goat area and we actually have beautiful women unlike those baritone overly aggressive bytches y'all got :scust:.

How you gonna tell a nikka that live out here what the temperature like :dahell:.

Lol DC dudes aren’t in my lane to take my bytch.

New balance sneakers and dirty dreads :russ:

Y’all been hurt forever that nobody knows of y’all existence.

Y’all lame even go far to claim that people in America steal y’all swag. What swag?

Y’all accents are lame as fukk. Y’all never did anything in hip hop or known for anything.

During the drug game New Yorkers slut shamed your city and y’all in y’all feelings ever since.

Dirty ass dreads and New Balance sneakers and Boots is what you call swag and GOAT.

If a DC nikka ever took my bytch from me Id commit suicide and accept that I failed at life. :russ:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
@Poitier this nikka really said Detroit nikkas don't leave they city :laff: Like Cam'ron wasn't going on a world tour hustling with Detroit nikkas :laff:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Breh you've never heard of your fellow New Yorkers bumping into or doing shyt in the Midwest because its a totally different more uglier ballgame.

So I'll give u more truth, every urban city in the Midwest is more thoro than NYC.

It’s easy to say their cities are more thoro when you got a city like Flint that can’t even afford to put police on payroll.

Nah B y’all not thoro like y’all think y’all are.

Y’all just live in dysfunctional cities that are broke and don’t have money to put nuccas in check.

And you’ll see what I mean when Detroit gets better and goes through gentrification.

I’d never be worried about a Detroit dude outshining me :russ:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
nikka, the biggest drug pushers of the modern era have they roots in Motown. Them nikkas known hustlers and travel a lot, wtf :dead: nikka said Detroit players don't leave they city :laff:
breh dont engage with that nikka

half these new yorkers who talk about "out of towners from nowhere" aren't even from this damn country or are 1st generation :francis:

that stupid nikka said southern black people never created any musical genres. dont waste precious brain cells on these cacs and foreigners :francis:

i've already seen someone in here have to explain the connection between the south and chicago to one of these fakkits:francis:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
that stupid nikka said southern black people never created any musical genres. dont waste precious brain cells on these cacs and foreigners :francis:
This is why I have to shyt on NY every possible chance I get. nikkas think they slick with that African American hate. Cognitive dissonance is a bytch and they ungrateful. Urgh.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@Poitier this nikka really said Detroit nikkas don't leave they city :laff: Like Cam'ron wasn't going on a world tour hustling with Detroit nikkas :laff:
breh dont engage with that nikka

half these new yorkers who talk about "out of towners from nowhere" aren't even from this damn country or are 1st generation :francis:

i've already seen someone in here have to explain the connection between the south and chicago to one of these fakkits:francis:

You not talking to me cause I never said anything like that.

Show the post, time and place where I said southerners created no musical genres

Never mind cause I already see you have comprehension issues and don’t even understand what the person was saying in regards to Chicago and The South.

You’re slow and that’s not too surprising