FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
"We dont love no thots" but he loved her enough to bust deep inside raw multiple times :mjpls:

This better than any reality tv show on air :mjlol:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
NYC has always been hated. We will always have out of town nikkas don’t like us but on the real more folk in the real world fukks with New York. I went to Miami and I had people from Chicago,Alabama,Georgia,LA etc still showed me love when I said I was from New York. This internet shyt is fake bro a lot of the nikkas online who clown on NYC never been here and are broke as hell and never left their own county. When you the GOAT city nikkas hate you :yeshrug:

Everyone gets shytted on in here. You guys are just the most emotional and it very easy to get under your skin.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
This "who is that" shyt is not funny anymore. :ufdup:

At this point, if you don't know who 6ix9ine is, you simply don't listen to music or pay attention to hip-hop at all, :ufdup:

Well that's true. Im busy working on my own stuff so i barely pay attention to whats going on.

But im seriously asking who's 69teikaishi :dwillhuh:

Why is he beefing with chief keef

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
akademiks is instigating all of this shyt...why don’t these nikkas just pull up on Akademiks since they can’t get to Tekashi

i always though akademiks gets too much credit/blame for all of the shyt he gets mixed up in....he just reposts everything these nikkas post on their own accounts...aint like hes ever breaking stories

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
You must be old, the days of nikkas & bytches being on our jocks off the strength of being from NY are long gone. NY is no longer the alpha city it used to be, New Yorkers arrogance is not matching our status that's why we're hated.

Lmao oh please girls from these places still suck my D cause I’m from nyc. From DC down to Florida!

The only hating girls I meet who don’t like New Yorkers or dudes from Philly for the matter don’t like our reactions when we get rejected.

You probably took many Ls. Not our problem.

I’m still treated like a King in southeast states! And actually got treated like a King in Vegas too last April :ehh:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must be old, the days of nikkas & bytches being on our jocks off the strength of being from NY are long gone. NY is no longer the alpha city it used to be, New Yorkers arrogance is not matching our status that's why we're hated.
Bro I respect u for being 1000 and admitting this. Them thoro days of NYC being original are long gone.

Who holds the title now? Its a areas I'll throw out there. New Orleans, Detroit, Dade County, St. Louis, and the Bay Area. When niggs say they're from them areas others pay respectful attention.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Bro I respect u for being 1000 and admitting this. Them thoro days of NYC being original are long gone.

Who holds the title now? Its a areas I'll throw out there. New Orleans, Detroit, Dade County, St. Louis, and the Bay Area. When niggs say they're from them areas others pay respectful attention.

:mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This isn't true breh .

Folks from New York are mad arrogant and just plain rude .

I remember being on the train in dc nikka put his feet all over the seats while a couple ladies were standing up .

I'm like you not gonna let any of them sit down :what: he's like nahh .

I'm also from the DMV we don't get along with a lot of New Yorkers for that same reason the arrogance .

I’m in the DMV all the time. Hyattsville, Bowie, and Northwest and NorthEast DC.

How do you feel about lying on the web?

Lol the truth of the matter is the only people who hated nyc from there were people who around during the Alpo days.

And DC people should be the last people calling anyone arrogant or rude.

I can go on all day about how DC probably has one of the rudest people in this nation.

Y’all never had any shine like that so it’s easy to act like y’all ain’t arrogant because there aren’t cameras shining your way!