FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
How did Pac even become part of this conversation anyway:dwillhuh:
some nikka brought him up comparing pac to 69s recklessness .... I don’t think pac would have been that reckless to have half ov Chicago hunting his ass down .....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
i never seen reese & keef so active in a rap beef. gbe mad as fukk :russ:
exactly they low-key fronting like they not bothered but deep down they mad as hell :lolbron: its usually them doing the trolling .. it ain’t funny wen the shoe is on the other foot :bryan:...and by a Mexican/Rican with rainbow coloured hair :bryan:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i never seen reese & keef so active in a rap beef. gbe mad as fukk :russ:
There’s been times they were sending shots on social media to their enemies but yea you can tell all the “6ix9ine the king of Chicago/6ix9ine The king Chicago” comments are annoying them.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
they showed you love because you said youre from new york? thats it?
Pretty much. I would vibe with folk in parties and ask where they from and they answered and ask me where I’m from. I said New York and showed me love.
This isn't true breh .

Folks from New York are mad arrogant and just plain rude .

I remember being on the train in dc nikka put his feet all over the seats while a couple ladies were standing up .

I'm like you not gonna let any of them sit down :what: he's like nahh .

I'm also from the DMV we don't get along with a lot of New Yorkers for that same reason the arrogance .
I was in Miami so I got plenty of love so you can’t say I was lying. Second of all not al New Yorkers are like that. I for damn sure ain’t like that. When I’m out of town I shows respect and love and I get it back. Spread love that’s the Brooklyn way is the motto I live by. Sorry that’s your experience. :yeshrug:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much. I would vibe with folk in parties and ask where they from and they answered and ask me where I’m from. I said New York and showed me love.

I was in Miami so I got plenty of love so you can’t say I was lying. Second of all not al New Yorkers are like that. I for damn sure ain’t like that. When I’m out of town I shows respect and love and I get it back. Spread love that’s the Brooklyn way is the motto I live by. Sorry that’s your experience. :yeshrug:

this makes more sense. noone just gets respect because theyre from somewhere.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
You must be old, the days of nikkas & bytches being on our jocks off the strength of being from NY are long gone. NY is no longer the alpha city it used to be, New Yorkers arrogance is not matching our status that's why we're hated.
I’m 27. I’m not talking about bytches on our jock. I’m saying that I got love from out of towners.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

I gotchu

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
900+ posts in this thread :dwillhuh:

What the hell is happening? Who's 69teikashi ?

I need some cliffnotes please :feedme:

This "who is that" shyt is not funny anymore. :ufdup:

At this point, if you don't know who 6ix9ine is, you simply don't listen to music or pay attention to hip-hop at all, :ufdup: