FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

parallax

Superstar
Daps
NYC has always been hated. We will always have out of town nikkas don’t like us but on the real more folk in the real world fukks with New York. I went to Miami and I had people from Chicago,Alabama,Georgia,LA etc still showed me love when I said I was from New York. This internet shyt is fake bro a lot of the nikkas online who clown on NYC never been here and are broke as hell and never left their own county. When you the GOAT city nikkas hate you :yeshrug:

they showed you love because you said youre from new york? thats it?

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
My shmula is on Spanky Loco to be the one to get son :ehh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
NYC has always been hated. We will always have out of town nikkas don’t like us but on the real more folk in the real world fukks with New York. I went to Miami and I had people from Chicago,Alabama,Georgia,LA etc still showed me love when I said I was from New York. This internet shyt is fake bro a lot of the nikkas online who clown on NYC never been here and are broke as hell and never left their own county. When you the GOAT city nikkas hate you :yeshrug:

Facts

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This isn't true breh .

Folks from New York are mad arrogant and just plain rude .

I remember being on the train in dc nikka put his feet all over the seats while a couple ladies were standing up .

I'm like you not gonna let any of them sit down :what: he's like nahh .

I'm also from the DMV we don't get along with a lot of New Yorkers for that same reason the arrogance .

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must be old, the days of nikkas & bytches being on our jocks off the strength of being from NY are long gone. NY is no longer the alpha city it used to be, New Yorkers arrogance is not matching our status that's why we're hated.