FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps

:jbhmm: How he have police security if the police had no idea who he was and were actively looking for him? Seems like
Tekashi_Juice.png
is the only one keeping it 100

You and every other poster in here :cape: for this little police protected rainbow hair fakkit are wierdos.

Yes you @DGodRussell and everyone that dapped your post are wierdos :umad:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I keep telling yall nikkas.........."No Im Not Entertained".........
i dont care if she took a nikka BM Gucci shopping.........
i dont care if she is she showed up in Chicago with the police......

every real nikka know he trolling.......
while im here...lets have a dialogue about exactly what is "Trolling"........

ima old head......so please correct me if im wrong.......so as far i know......i believe the concept of trolling
is to make everything as public as possible..... and create record for...
the "cops"-"the federal agents"-"under cover agents"-"hip hop police"-"swat teams"
"coast guards"-"national guards"-"crossing guard"-"wal-mart parking lot security guards"
"the mall security"..."hall monitors".....news anchors......secret service......
youtube police.......instagram police ....... twitter police.....
alerting nikkas Mother's......alerting nikka grandmother's.......
alerting the airport security........im pretty sure i forgot over 50 agencies or over 50 different methods
of insuring yourself.........only to tuck your tail.......its a couple of things i do know bout 69.......

Nikka said she was on O-Block.........and she was all thru Chicago........:whoo:

1st thing.......she feeding the homeless in Chicago.......:laff: we know she trolling

:no:= No
:yes:=Yes

when she was on O-block...... they had a gate......did she go behind the gates ......:no:
did she drop her location stating "im __________":no: did she at anytime let it be known her whereabouts....:no:

now......was she with the police:yes:..........was the city on high alert due her antics :yes:
was nikkas looking for him :yes:.........was nikka on live letting be known they want smoke:yes:

yall nikkas on the coli are trolling just her like :unsure:

Haitian Poo-Patty you " :cape:'ing" for her.......

yall nikkas do me a favor........yall get her to Troll (New Orleans).......
bait her into trolling (New Orleans)..........keep going to instagram or twitter or whatever......
and tell her nikkas in (New Orleans) want be on that summer jam screen.....................................:win:
entice her to troll my city, provoke her to troll my city......fukk copy and paste this to her......

fukk Detroit and Florida.....i got luv for yall gangsta and i know yall nikkas want a piece of her but

we like Pusha T over here we want all of the curses.......tell her to start a "fukk Soulja Slim" trolling campaign........

tell her talk that shyt about coming to New Orleans......and not checking in........
tell her post online she can come to New Orleans and move around freely......
tell her to disrespect my city and post flight info......or post the hotel or air b-n-b
tell her to talk crazy about the city.....and in real-time post when u make it to the city
tell her keep her location available.......and keep her phone charged......and keep live going
tell her come to my city with the fukkkery and keep the phone recording......
if he bout that life and ready to die and the hands of a savage......we got him

"You look like one of them boys that aint never fukked over / we bouta change that / send that boy the NOLA"

:banderas:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
So can I get a summary of what happen?

Im not finna read 60+ pages of 69 shenanigans and NY posters applauding him simply cause he NY:skip:

Last edited:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
900+ posts in this thread :dwillhuh:

What the hell is happening? Who's 69teikashi ?

I need some cliffnotes please :feedme:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Lol you right but I guess I’m salty for the numerous times out of towners Came to nyc and they gave us Ls while they were in tourist areas.

Remember the Rick Ross, Joe Budden and Trinidad James incidents? Lol

NYC has always been hated. We will always have out of town nikkas don’t like us but on the real more folk in the real world fukks with New York. I went to Miami and I had people from Chicago,Alabama,Georgia,LA etc still showed me love when I said I was from New York. This internet shyt is fake bro a lot of the nikkas online who clown on NYC never been here and are broke as hell and never left their own county. When you the GOAT city nikkas hate you :yeshrug: