FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I doubt this boy Tekashi make it out this year alive

Tick Tick Tick
true .... ctg might be predicting the future as we speak ..... he needs to beef the hell out ov his security ... nikkas deffo need to pull him aside n tell him chill he’s going to far with this shyt .....

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I personally think he looks like the purple haired faq with aids kid riding the 7 train John Rokkker talked about in '99 this is just shyts and giggles to most of us

Thank you idk why these weirdos on the Coli think we like or respect 69

These the same idiots who was supporting the clown Trinidad James who look just as goofy when he was ranting about nyc at a club!

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

I keep telling yall nikkas.........."No Im Not Entertained".........
i dont care if she took a nikka BM Gucci shopping.........
i dont care if she is she showed up in Chicago with the police......

every real nikka know he trolling.......
while im here...lets have a dialogue about exactly what is "Trolling"........

ima old head......so please correct me if im wrong.......so as far i know......i believe the concept of trolling
is to make everything as public as possible..... and create record for...
the "cops"-"the federal agents"-"under cover agents"-"hip hop police"-"swat teams"
"coast guards"-"national guards"-"crossing guard"-"wal-mart parking lot security guards"
"the mall security"..."hall monitors".....news anchors......secret service......
youtube police.......instagram police ....... twitter police.....
alerting nikkas Mother's......alerting nikka grandmother's.......
alerting the airport security........im pretty sure i forgot over 50 agencies or over 50 different methods
of insuring yourself.........only to tuck your tail.......its a couple of things i do know bout 69.......

Nikka said she was on O-Block.........and she was all thru Chicago........:whoo:

1st thing.......she feeding the homeless in Chicago.......:laff: we know she trolling

:no:= No
:yes:=Yes

when she was on O-block...... they had a gate......did she go behind the gates ......:no:
did she drop her location stating "im __________":no: did she at anytime let it be known her whereabouts....:no:

now......was she with the police:yes:..........was the city on high alert due her antics :yes:
was nikkas looking for him :yes:.........was nikka on live letting be known they want smoke:yes:

yall nikkas on the coli are trolling just her like :unsure:

Haitian Poo-Patty you " :cape:'ing" for her.......

yall nikkas do me a favor........yall get her to Troll (New Orleans).......
bait her into trolling (New Orleans)..........keep going to instagram or twitter or whatever......
and tell her nikkas in (New Orleans) want be on that summer jam screen.....................................:win:
entice her to troll my city, provoke her to troll my city......fukk copy and paste this to her......

fukk Detroit and Florida.....i got luv for yall gangsta and i know yall nikkas want a piece of her but

we like Pusha T over here we want all of the curses.......tell her to start a "fukk Soulja Slim" trolling campaign........

tell her talk that shyt about coming to New Orleans......and not checking in........
tell her post online she can come to New Orleans and move around freely......
tell her to disrespect my city and post flight info......or post the hotel or air b-n-b
tell her to talk crazy about the city.....and in real-time post when u make it to the city
tell her keep her location available.......and keep her phone charged......and keep live going
tell her come to my city with the fukkkery and keep the phone recording......
if he bout that life and ready to die and the hands of a savage......we got him

"You look like one of them boys that aint never fukked over / we bouta change that / send that boy the NOLA"