FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
69 won’t try that shyt in Detroit :birdman:

We don’t play that shyt:myman:

We the end boss of this sonning tour:mjlol:

:mjlol:

I’m from Detroit, too. The thing about Detroit is there is literally no where in The City that he can go and be relatively safe. 90% of the city is a war zone. Trick Trick and other goons would be on his neck wherever he goes (unless he checked in with a bag). Even in the suburbs he would have to keep his head on a swivel. He really couldn’t go anywhere in Southern Michigan without somebody being on his ass, from Flint, to K-Zoo, to Saginaw, to Grand Rapids and Detroit.

Detroit Police would look at this dude on some
:stopitslime:

I would like to see how that played out.
:yeshrug:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’m from Detroit, too. The thing about Detroit is there is literally no where in The City that he can go and be relatively safe. 90% of the city is a war zone. Trick Trick and other goons would be on his neck wherever he goes (unless he checked in with a bag). Even in the suburbs he would have to keep his head on a swivel. He really couldn’t go anywhere in Southern Michigan without somebody being on his ass, from Flint, to K-Zoo, to Saginaw, to Grand Rapids and Detroit.

Detroit Police would look at this dude on some
:stopitslime:

I would like to see how that played out.
:yeshrug:

his biological father 50 Cent would figure it out :yeshrug:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
his biological father 50 Cent would figure it out :yeshrug:

:lolbron:

Maybe. Idk. Money does go a long way. If he ever tried this silly shyt in Detroit, the entire city would be on the hunt. Chicago nikkas would prolly even hit I-94 and make that four hour drive just to help out.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So I'm supposed ignore the facts of his life as told by him and the people around him and give credit to a random nikka he didnt know writing slanderous shyt about him? First. Pac grew up in Harlem. NOT Brooklyn. So that fukkin idiot couldnt even get the borough right. Second. Pac was so poor people used to donate food and clothes to him in school. Anyone who grew up around him can confirm this. Jada said he was the poorest person she knew personally. He had NOTHING.
I thought Pac started off living ok until his mom got hooked on drugs and it was then that he moved out to Cali to stay with family and was broke as shyt.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I Don’t fukk with 69 music but until someone touches or checks him, I’m cool with him talking all the shyt he wants.

Nikkas keep saying he won’t go here or do this and when he DOES they move the goal post.

Chicago gotta hold that L imo

What city is next on the troll tour???

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I thought Pac started off living ok until his mom got hooked on drugs and it was then that he moved out to Cali to stay with family and was broke as shyt.
Pac was almost born in jail.... his moms never had bread and was just getting out of a SERIOUS federal situation ( look up Panther 21 trail) around the time he was born.

He was born into poverty.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Man if this isn't proof that the hip-hop police exist then I don't know what is.

Right! And you knew it would have to be a “brother” feeding these crackers the information. They probably recruiting on hip hop message boards. Sending PMs and shyt. Lol

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
so to be clear you admit nowhere in this story did keef, reese, bd, and chicago start anything with him? basically what you just said is he was stupid and continued to be more stupid.

I guess you cant read lol... Keef inherited his cousins beef by hopping on a song called I kill people... I personally didnt hear the song because I don't listen to any of these nikkas but im sure shots were fired on wax... same way pac got mad at nikkas jumpin on the I shot ya song... guilty by affiliation... if you hop on a song about killing a nikka that says hes gonna kill a nikka you apart of it lol.. idk what reese said if anything... but nikkas came out the woodwork and 69 didn't back down... nikkas definitely started with him... but I see you like to twist facts and ignore logic

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Man im not 1 to wish harm on anybody..........
but i really want this guy to start a conflict with my city (New Orleans)........
i have a feeling we have some guys down here, that will be way more entertaining.........
:demonic:

lol... dude is trolling everyone new york included... he still hasnt been touched in NYC... thats why im not sure why nikkas going super crazy of the LA and Chi shyt.. 69 the same in NYC and nothing happens.. but dont put NO on that summerjam screen lmao. I couldve sworn it was chicago nikkas saying "I want him to try it here" after the cali shyt... and dude certainly tried it

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
50 did this to fukk with so many dudes before everybody stop fukking with him but he got like 5 years out of it

This blowing all his steam right away