FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
people in here claiming pac was born middle class have no clue what theyre talking about. his godmother was assata shakur for fukks sake

nikkas retarded... I posted earlier that nikkas go to performing arts schools and live in the projects all the time.. all you had to do was apply and take tests.. nikkas acting like pac went to boarding school

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is the same john mcwhorter that damn dash flamed on a bob costas show yrs ago look it up

Jus like hip hop and media in general people play certain positions to commidfy imagrey to certain audiences...in short, his commentary is rooted in the rewards not reality.

Even if you felt his commentary was coming from a geniune place, how seriously can you take someone speaking on the decisions and mentalities of a group of people hes not only not from, but incapable of even interacting with and relating to? How can you speak on who you cant even speak to or with

The idea that he would even refer to him as "middle class" is an indication of, if not ignorance, detachment . The lives and fates of black revolutionary blacks , and their families, is well documented. These weren't black lives matter or feminist protesters... the government punished them...there was no upward mobility career escape hatch for their ilk like the media friendly counterparts of today or yesteryear ...

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I don’t know this dudes deal but I don’t see how he’s any different then dudes like Keef who people praise for being real

People make it seem like Keefs some serial killer hate to break it to you but just like rainbow brite he may hang around a lot of dudes who’ve done sh1t but Keef is not a Killer he was a small time weed dealer lol