FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
I Don’t fukk with 69 music but until someone touches or checks him, I’m cool with him talking all the shyt he wants.

Nikkas keep saying he won’t go here or do this and when he DOES they move the goal post.

Chicago gotta hold that L imo

What city is next on the troll tour???
Breh landed in Chicago and they kept changing the location of where they wanted him at. 6ix9ine really got Chi rappers in his finger tips :russ:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
tadoe came at 69 for talking to his girl... uttering the words "i kill people"

trippie red made a 69 diss track called "i kill people" featuring cheif keef and tadoe

opened up the flood gates for 69 to diss cheif keef... and chicago went bananas... wether it was p*ssy or not 69 even tried to cop pleas on uttering BDK saying he only wanted smoke with keef and reese... but the rest of chicago apparently didn't forgive him... so then he continues to taunt the entire city along with keef because they didnt forgive his apology anyway... so yeah.. 69 didn't start shyt lol. get your timeline straight breh..

tadoe should've never threatened another mans life over a woman.. for the world to see and have no intent of actually getting busy...
Yeah, all this over Cuban Doll. :mjlol:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roll around Chicago with security and the CPD brehs

Swear to god some people in here are lame acting like this is a W for 69

Because one man didn’t take on a whole city by himself like a rambo movie?

Lol dudes acting like a W would have only been if he ended this like the end of Scarface

I know nothing about this rainbow brite dude nor do I care too this whole sh1ts goofy but he did more then I or anyone thought he would do and he got people flustered lol

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Pac was almost born in jail.... his moms never had bread and was just getting out of a SERIOUS federal situation ( look up Panther 21 trail) around the time he was born.

He was born into poverty.
people in here claiming pac was born middle class have no clue what theyre talking about. his godmother was assata shakur for fukks sake

swerve

All Star
Daps
Lol dudes acting like a W would have only been if he ended this like the end of Scarface
I know nothing about this rainbow brite dude nor do I care too this whole sh1ts goofy but he did more then I or anyone thought he would do and he got people flustered lol
No, the W would have been if he rolled out there with his homies and talked and socialized with the people of Chicago. Went to o-block and walked around like nothing.

Now he pulled up with more security than Kim Jong-Un and yall is talking about this being a W. Get the fukk outta here :laugh: thats a p*ssy move

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Damn you're a lame. Probably never been to NYC but claiming it because you saw a few rap videos .

Take over what? Ducking and hiding ? Remember me to tag your pedo dikkriding ass when the R.I.P. thread comes. :mjlol:

Lol I was born in Brooklyn NY at Coney Island Hospital located on Ocean Parkway.

Next time to you visit NYC we can meet up and throw the fade to see if I don’t live here or if I’m not from here.

Nice joke tho :russ:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Honestly, this is a huge L for O-Block. These "chiraq savages" and "shorties" claim to be outside 25/8, rain sun sleet or snow!

Someone should have been outside (even if they stayed inside the gates) patrolling the block.

All of O-Block's opps take a L too, since they're supposedly ALWAYS SLIDING!

Last edited:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

scarface died in the end, that's an L :mjgrin:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

I’m from Detroit, too. The thing about Detroit is there is literally no where in The City that he can go and be relatively safe. 90% of the city is a war zone. Trick Trick and other goons would be on his neck wherever he goes (unless he checked in with a bag). Even in the suburbs he would have to keep his head on a swivel. He really couldn’t go anywhere in Southern Michigan without somebody being on his ass, from Flint, to K-Zoo, to Saginaw, to Grand Rapids and Detroit.

Detroit Police would look at this dude on some
:stopitslime:

I would like to see how that played out.
:yeshrug:

You looking to catch an L to?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I Don’t fukk with 69 music but until someone touches or checks him, I’m cool with him talking all the shyt he wants.

Nikkas keep saying he won’t go here or do this and when he DOES they move the goal post.

Chicago gotta hold that L imo

What city is next on the troll tour???
According to the dudes in this thread it’s New Orleans and Detroit :russ: