FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
PAC is from HARLEM not Brooklyn

And he had a single mom that was poor as shyt as she dedicated her life to revolution causes.

PAC is from HARLEM not Brooklyn

And he had a single mom that was poor as shyt as she dedicated her life to revolution causes.

Apologies I linked the first thing that came up on Google... But pac's own actions led to his demise he had no business partaking in those shenanigans based on his level and status

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
Man im not 1 to wish harm on anybody..........
but i really want this guy to start a conflict with my city (New Orleans)........
i have a feeling we have some guys down here, that will be way more entertaining.........
:demonic:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:wow:Tekashi made this n1kka come out of a 8 year retirement LMFAO
He does this in pretty much every city that he had plex since sxsw

Outside of lax

Sxsw was the closest he could have got hulled

But j jr was instagramming with it. J never broadcast .. treway n half of the nikkas down wit j n rapalot would had Halloween havoc on 6th

But once the ig vid of him movin thru 6th n comin into the venue for the show .. 69 was long gone out of Texas

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
@LezJepzin sorry to hurt your feelings cornball.

Better be careful before Tekashi take over your town too. We saw the W he got in La :russ:

Damn you're a lame. Probably never been to NYC but claiming it because you saw a few rap videos .

Take over what? Ducking and hiding ? Remember me to tag your pedo dikkriding ass when the R.I.P. thread comes. :mjlol: