FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
keef, reese, bd, chicago, etc... said nothing to this fakkit. stop it :stopitslime:

tadoe came at 69 for talking to his girl... uttering the words "i kill people"

trippie red made a 69 diss track called "i kill people" featuring cheif keef and tadoe

opened up the flood gates for 69 to diss cheif keef... and chicago went bananas... wether it was p*ssy or not 69 even tried to cop pleas on uttering BDK saying he only wanted smoke with keef and reese... but the rest of chicago apparently didn't forgive him... so then he continues to taunt the entire city along with keef because they didnt forgive his apology anyway... so yeah.. 69 didn't start shyt lol. get your timeline straight breh..

tadoe should've never threatened another mans life over a woman.. for the world to see and have no intent of actually getting busy...

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
REGARDLESS of what time this nikka went to OBlock, whether it be 10pm or 4 in the morning, dude STILL stepped foot where nikkas thought he would not go. Nikkas still get killed at all times of the night.
I gotta respect it
:yeshrug::salute::salute::salute:
The amount of
91D3F299-C885-4ADC-969C-749C17754D7C_zps42d4orpu.gif

Them Chicago nikkas are doing is funny as fukk. nikkas turned into meteorologists and shyt. Talking about “it was raining!! It wasn’t raining last night!!!”

EC4FC95C-4F78-413C-867C-958602AFD824_zpslfeysuky.png

He just hoe’d Another city
6282D731-6B04-4020-93D6-2E80B17987E2_zpsxp8e6xtf.png

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m just wondering how he always knows when nikkas not outside, to go their hood. He got people surveying these areas 10 minutes before he come? :pachaha:yes it’s early in the morning so most likely you won’t see a lot of people. However, anybody could of

1. Looked out their window and seen this nikka

2. Be sitting out on a crate or something just chilling

3. Going to the store for cigarettes

Even in the morning, you could still run into somebody or somebody could randomly be outside and happen to see you

It’s crazy he always know what time to go to certain areas when nobody, or no goons are around. :mjlol:Only reason he got caught up in LA is cause some random houston nikkas seen him.

lol even when I go outside ar 4am its people outside

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Chicago police was on scanners the whole time he was in chicago following him around & mentioning reese & chief keef most likely following reese around to while he was on IG live :russell:

This is no different than cardi b talking shyt & claiming shes coming to a city or certain part of a city on IG live especially if she gives the specific time :patrice:

Hes a very popular person right now & the rainbow hair & big ass tattoo makes him stick out even more he wont be touched at all :russell:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Right, but when he makes nikkas look like clowns in front of world on social media and his fans in their comments talking shyt that’s what sends these nikkas over the edge I’m sure. Cause if I’m FBG Duck once i saw hoe he was trolling in that live video I’m not even talking anymore I woulda just kicked him off my live feed.
that’s how u know none ov these Chicago nikkas have any brains or witts about them he literally making grown men look like idiots feeding into his bullshyt ....wen duck put to camera on that o.g with him he couldn’t get a word in 69 made him look stupid ... I think these nikkas thought 69 was stupid but in reality it’s them that’s stupid ..... they too high and to ignorant on that gang-shyt to have some sense about them ... even tadoe dad said 69 making Chicago dudes look funny ....

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
tadoe came at 69 for talking to his girl... uttering the words "i kill people"

trippie red made a 69 diss track called "i kill people" featuring cheif keef and tadoe

opened up the flood gates for 69 to diss cheif keef... and chicago went bananas... wether it was p*ssy or not 69 even tried to cop pleas on uttering BDK saying he only wanted smoke with keef and reese... but the rest of chicago apparently didn't forgive him... so then he continues to taunt the entire city along with keef because they didnt forgive his apology anyway... so yeah.. 69 didn't start shyt lol. get your timeline straight breh..

tadoe should've never threatened another mans life over a woman.. for the world to see and have no intent of actually getting busy...
so to be clear you admit nowhere in this story did keef, reese, bd, and chicago start anything with him? basically what you just said is he was stupid and continued to be more stupid.