FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Pac had reasons to act crazy he was shot up watching dudes eat of his grind in jail

Kinda sick of every viral rapper saying that’s what pac did

Pac legit had people trying to kill him he did just wake up and start random beefs for no reason

Most of it he brought on himself engaging in the wannabe thug lifestyle...he had no reason to be out there in gang beefs with people who were broke while he was a rich entertainer

The gangbangers he rolled with didn't have many options in life and many times their family was already affiliated so they were almost born into it

Pac was a middle class kid going to Arts schools being a ballerina turned rapper thug

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
it's like this guy's dikkriders can easily jump him to any side of the fence they want when something doesn't go his way

*starts a beef for no reason*
*people obviously see he's the police and dont acknowledge him* "OOO they scared of 69, they not about it"

*People come for him while he's rolling with cops and lying about his whereabouts* "Haha he trolled those street nikkas so good, he's not even a street guy himself, haha. But he still shytted on them and they're not about it haha"

It's a situation where he can continue to shyt on people and yall champion it saying people aren't about it, but if he resorts to bytch nikka tactics he's just a troll but yall wont stop until the fakkit gets killed then it'll be "he was just a troll those thugs are so dumb :hhh:"

69 didnt start this beef at all... I cant think of a single beef 69 started actually... people have a problem with him going all out rediculous in his own defense.. but thats what youre supposed to do.. defend yourself...nikkas get crazy... he gets crazy back instead of backimg down amd people don't know how to handle it amd end up digging themselves into a bigger hole of Ls

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Most of it he brought on himself engaging in the wannabe thug lifestyle...he had no reason to be out there in gang beefs with people who were broke while he was a rich entertainer

The gangbangers he rolled with didn't have many options in life and many times their family was already affiliated so they were almost born into it

Pac was a middle class kid going to Arts schools being a ballerina turned rapper thug
For one. The issue he had wasnt gang shyt. It was Death Row shyt. Pac was never in his life middle class. Pac was POOR. And at one point homeless. U dont know what u talkin bout.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Is that THE mr chicity?

Used to watch dudes videos years ago

Dude was hilarious I always wondered what happened to him
he still makes videos from time to time.

He'll live stream, and then erase them after a day or two.
Subscribe to his youtube and you'll see him pop up.

He said he had/has a offer from HBO, but he's not sure if he wants to make that jump :upsetfavre:

I think ol boy has fear of success or something...he could have been blown up.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Bruh when a nikka says "Pull up" they don't mean with Police. They mean with your nikkas so you can see what they're about.

I'm from Somalia. This guy could disrespect any warlord or real nikka back home, pay for some security and take mad videos disrespecting the dude while under relative safety. It wouldn't make Somalia soft nor would Somalia hold an L for being weaker than NY. I'm not taking sides on whether NY has more ignorant nikkas. I think NY has the most ignorant nikkas in America. I'm just saying this whole pulling up but having 900 police officers and security and saying okay I'M HERE DO SOMETHING is corny because at the end of the day Justin Bieber could do the same thing.

so a somolian warlord would be afraid of police?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

So I'm supposed ignore the facts of his life as told by him and the people around him and give credit to a random nikka he didnt know writing slanderous shyt about him? First. Pac grew up in Harlem. NOT Brooklyn. So that fukkin idiot couldnt even get the borough right. Second. Pac was so poor people used to donate food and clothes to him in school. Anyone who grew up around him can confirm this. Jada said he was the poorest person she knew personally. He had NOTHING.

Wardo

Pro
Daps
I will keep my quiet life. I like moneys. Whit ppl stay teezn lions. Not enough for me to play like that

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Chicago nikkas been South wannabes. nikkas now sounding like they from Texas or something.
This isn't even an exaggeration :loldenzel2:

61yc8A7cH8L.jpg

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
69 didnt start this beef at all... I cant think of a single beef 69 started actually... people have a problem with him going all out rediculous in his own defense.. but thats what youre supposed to do.. defend yourself...nikkas get crazy... he gets crazy back instead of backimg down amd people don't know how to handle it amd end up digging themselves into a bigger hole of Ls
keef, reese, bd, chicago, etc... said nothing to this fakkit. stop it :stopitslime: