FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

Fatboy_

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
let me ask a question if situations were reversed you think chief, reese, duck any of these dudes would pull into brooklyn in 6ix9ine hood littered with them treyway dudes waiting on them to pull up? you see how deep tekasha was mobbin at summer jam?

yall want him to go directly into oblock with mad ppl out that WANT to hurt him and say "here i am" no ni99a is that dumb especially if there not even from that city. if the situation was reversed they arent going into the brooklyn trenches with mad heads outside who are looking/waiting for them either.

fact is yall said he cant come, he came stepped on your sacred grounds, and thats that. you can make a million excuses but the fact remains he was out there he suppose to ring your bells and wake ni99az up?
:camby:

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
A mexican who says N***a like it's going out of style and "Trolls" black people
having a top ten would be the wackest shyt (musically related)to happen in my life time.
I agree with all that but he making nikkas look dumb .
That's why they should leave shyt alone .

What's gonna be the good out come breh ?

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
He definitely shot this shyt early in the morning. Its usually active in the hood at 10 PM. Probably shot it 4-5 in the morning while nikkahs was sleep and wanted to up load the video at night to make folks believe he was there just now. Gotta give him credit for living on to his troll gimmick

Facts

His troll game is A1 tho I'll give him that. Nikkas actually letting this goofy get them heated smh

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
let me ask a question if situations were reversed you think chief, reese, duck any of these dudes would pull into brooklyn in 6ix9ine hood littered with them treyway dudes waiting on them to pull up? you see how deep tekasha was mobbin at summer jam?

yall want him to go directly into oblock with mad ppl out that WANT to hurt him and say "here i am" no ni99a is that dumb especially if there not even from that city. if the situation was reversed they arent going into the brooklyn trenches with mad heads outside who are looking/waiting for them either.

fact is yall said he cant come, he came stepped on your sacred grounds, and thats that. you can make a million excuses but the fact remains he was out there he suppose to ring your bells and wake ni99az up?

Didn't yg and slim 400 pull up there after tekashi said they were banned?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I’m just wondering how he always knows when nikkas not outside, to go their hood. He got people surveying these areas 10 minutes before he come? :pachaha:yes it’s early in the morning so most likely you won’t see a lot of people. However, anybody could of

1. Looked out their window and seen this nikka

2. Be sitting out on a crate or something just chilling

3. Going to the store for cigarettes

Even in the morning, you could still run into somebody or somebody could randomly be outside and happen to see you

It’s crazy he always know what time to go to certain areas when nobody, or no goons are around. :mjlol:Only reason he got caught up in LA is cause some random houston nikkas seen him.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Lol Reese said he was at court, I’m starting to think none of them nikkas kill anyone, and the real killers in Chicago was the hit men children they had and the og’s in jail. They had lil girls in they teens pulling them hits that’s why females and babies got killed, the shooters couldn’t shoot. Lol
this .... Reese to me is all talk .... I’ve never heard about him getting busy in the streets to begin with only thing he’s known for his beating up a girl n that thing with JoJo ..... he’s defffo connected but him himself all talk ... you right everything Reese said 69 did ....Reese gona make excuses now can already see it .... they just ain’t as smart as 69 simple as that

Told yall nikkas 2 weeks ago
Reese got lose guts & be pumpfak'n:russ:
Basically after the JoJo & lil Marc situation (Which he had nothing to do with) & DJ Fagademikas pump'n him as a killa but in reality dude got 0 bodies & never shot nobody...
He plugged with some real nikkas tho
Besides Smacking/Choking Durk & beating up shorty is the only violent thing he did

At the end of the day

Tadoe ain't never been a real street nikka, he never done no criminal acts in his life besides beat Cuban up, he really from glennveiw
Keef is sorta the same, Keef only sold drugs & toted a banger
Ballout the same
Fredo dead
Capo dead
They left all the real hittas in Chicago truth be told:francis:
Reese already fighing a case & he got that illness, Reese still connected tho
2013 Durk would've got something poppin but they lost of their killas, Durk moved to ATL & left them nikkas behind also

Translate something might happen but then again naw:manny:
Sidenote: nun of these rap nikkas got bodies

Fatboy_

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Didn't yg and slim 400 pull up there after tekashi said they were banned?

slim 400 pulled up to marcy ill give him that we talking about slim 400 though he is a nobody but ill still give him his W for pulling up. He did it in the morning the same argument yall on 6ix9ine case about which proves my point none of these dudes dumb enough to pull up when ni99as is really mobbed out and looking for you. it goes for both sides

Last edited: