FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
:laff: :laff: :laff:
this shyt is straight comedy

They slump their own peers all the time, but they not coming at tekashi. Saying he got cops with him like they don't busy at cops....
Lol facts now they reporting my post, I’m not the person who went to they hood and passed out sandwiches lol them dudes weird

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

I wish I were a mod cause this clown and this bullshyt would get no burn
whatsoever on The Coli.

Keep this corny shyt on KanyeToThe or where ever the fukk the
white 20-somethings who giggle with glee typing N***a up post at.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I see they making excuses as well ....:russ: talking about bubububut he was behind the metal fence :deadmanny: literally 10 feet away from where your stood boy :deadrose: they don’t know how stupid they alll look
The other part they don't realize is that a lot of them could go down with conspiracy if he does get touched .

They be in videos threatening him and flashing guns on social media .

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
He definitely shot this shyt early in the morning. Its usually active in the hood at 10 PM. Probably shot it 4-5 in the morning while nikkahs was sleep and wanted to up load the video at night to make folks believe he was there just now. Gotta give him credit for living on to his troll gimmick

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
He definitely shot this shyt early in the morning. Its usually active in the hood at 10 PM. Probably shot it 4-5 in the morning while nikkahs was sleep and wanted to up load the video at night to make folks believe he was there just now. Gotta give him credit for living on to his troll gimmick
Chess not checkers. I thought goons didn’t get no sleep.. they seem sleep to me

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Chicago Hold This Eternal L :dead:

Y'all said he wouldn't go to Chicago because their gangstas are too gangsta. Not only did he go to Chicago, he fed your homeless population and spread money to the community while you groupie nikkas took photos of him like thirsty ass paparazzi, then he went and posted up in one of your most supposedly live blocks. :laff: :laff: Please don't speak on his name again :mjlol: